Jolly Ole' England

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jolly Ole' England

Post by Malakai on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:06 am

Axel scowled as he dodged through traffic, his adrenaline making his reflexes much faster at this point. With ease he made it through and was still hot on Eric's tail, licking his lips at the scent of blood. Axel noticed Eric slip running down the stairs but he didn't pause for a moment. Suru was catching up quickly, he could sense that. But he didn't want to get attacked by him without getting some revenge. He bounded down the stairs, then leaped halfway up them to pounce on Eric. Eric had turned and was facing Axel, and Axel flashed him a wicked grin as he landed on the blue-haired boy's chest. With Eric down, Axel crouched over him and leaned down to get right into his face.
"So," Axel practically growled, "you think you can get away with that?" Axel moved a hand to Eric's cheek and made a small slice with a claw, then leaned down to taste Eric. He pulled back with a smirk and stared at the boy. He was thankful that there weren't many people around. At this rate he was likely to be labelled as dangerous or vicious, but they had taunted him. They deserved it. Besides, most people would have known better than to piss off a vampire.
"You taste nice..." Axel muttered, then stood up and grabbed Eric to pull him up, throwing him against the wall and holding him there. Axel leaned down and in to whisper into Eric's ear.
"I could snap your neck like a pencil. You should have just stayed out of the way."
-------
Daichi paused and stared at Quinton for a moment as he spoke, then twisted and squirmed to try and get to him.
"Food!" he demanded as he stretched to Quinton, pushing at Niko. His claws were scratching Niko, but he hardly noticed as he wriggled about  and screamed.
"HUNGRYYYYY!" he cried out, throwing himself back and arching dramatically, nearly going upside down. Once he caught a sniff of the blood from the scratches he'd made, he instantly stopped fussing. For a moment he just remained still, then finally sat back up in Niko's arms. With another sniff, he looked at the scratches he'd made. He paused for just a moment, sniffing again before he leaned in and bit Niko's shoulder, drinking without hesitation. Daichi almost felt bad; Niko had been trying to calm him down. But this wasn't the first time he turned on someone who'd tried soothing him, and his craving overrode his emotions. Daichi moved both his arms to wrap around Niko, clinging to him and closing his eyes. His claws shrunk back now, and he was gripping Niko's shirt to keep latched on. The blood was satisfying and though Daichi ate, he still managed to find room for more.

Marko heard a child scream out and perked up almost instantly, moving towards the sound. It sounded like a small boy to him, and from what he managed, the boy had said 'hungry.' Well, Marko wasn't a fan of child neglect, and any child who was starved to the point where they were wailing like that either needed a good lashing or better parents. His interest piqued, he quickly made his way over. It was only a few blocks from where he'd been, and he was looking for a bit of fun. The childs screams had died off, but he could still tell the general direction from where it came.
Marko nearly passed the street, but after a double take he grinned. He could immediately sense there were a few different species there, and the little one was gorgeous to him. Marko walked over, then stood back to watch the scene. If he could, he'd like to find a way to make away with the boy. Marko had always wanted a child; not one of his own, of course, and not one from birth. Definitely not a human one. But this vampire child was marvelous. At such a young age he could still be taught, but could also mostly fend for himself. He also seemed driven by hunger, as was the way with many vampire children. The innocence of childhood clashed so well with the dark need for blood. Daichi could be raised as Marko's own, with, what Marko assumed were, proper teachings.
Slowly, Marko reached for his whip; anything he could to do help the boy's task of getting his needs met would be a satisfactory job to Marko. However, another glance told him better. He didn't know how strong any of these people were, and he didn't want the vampire to turn on him. The demon assumed that the kid could handle itself. If anyone tried to hurt the boy, then Marko might step in. Then again, this could be a good test of strength... Marko thought. With that in mind he just stood back and watched, silently cheering on the young lad.
-----------------
Cayden moved his eyes away upon seeing Olafr's straight face and stepped into the room. Almost instantly, he was shoved against the wall. Cayden winced as he hit it, though it didn't hurt all that much. Aroused by the dominance Olafr was showing, he gave another flirtatious smirk.
"I like to please," he responded, glancing down for just a moment to watch Olafr's hands work one of his belts. He looked back up at Olafr, moving both his hands to undo his other belt. Extra belts were a pain in this situation, but Cayden never really thought of that as he got dressed.
"I usually bottom... but whatever it is you want," Cayden told Olafr. Usually he found most guys who said they were into unconventional things were pretty tame. Olafr looked fairly promising in actually being exciting. When Olafr pressed his lips against Caydens, Cayden lifted his arms to wrap them around Olafrs neck. Kissing back with passion, Cayden moved up onto his toes to push into the kiss.
Malakai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:24 am

Still hidden in the shadows, Kurai waited for the right moment to pull Eric into Ahriman’s world. That moment came when Axel threatened to snap Eric’s neck like a pencil. Within seconds of that, he cloaked Eric in the shadow that was being formed from his back that was being pressed against the wall, and pulled him through the concrete into the vast space that belonged to Ahriman. Though he shared this world with that self-absorbed demon, he had no say in what the creatures down there did. As Eric came through, he made him fall to the ground next to where he stood, not hard but not softly either.
“You seem to be having a bad night.” He began to say, looking at Eric from the corner of his eye. “And it could get worse for you if you don’t cooperate.” He finished, narrowing his eyes, giving Eric a piercing glare. Hen then turned around to face him and said “ Look, I’m not here to save you from the vampire up there.” he pointed towards the sky “I’m here to get my son’s wallet back.” he said, lowering his hand back down.
“Now. You have a few options. You could either give me my son’s wallet back nicely, and I may spare you in return, by sending you to a place safe and far away from the vampire that’s looking to rip you a new one. Or you could refuse to give me his wallet back, and I’ll either send you back up there to die or perhaps be nearly beaten to death, or leave you down here to rot. I’m sure the creatures down here would like a nice meal, I’ve heard they’re pretty ruthless though.” he explained, while folding his arms across his chest. “So. What will it be?”

Niko did his best to try and sooth Daichi from his screaming mess. Surely someone had to hear them or him by now, and with normal people not knowing the situation it could just sound annoying to them. At least he hoped that was the only thing they thought of. He barely noticed that Daichi was scratching at his arms, due to the major scaring under his bandages. He glanced down and saw that blood was starting to stain parts of his bandages that were now torn. For a second he was disappointed that he needed to change them out once again, but that was soon changed when he remembered the current problem he was in. Bandages were going to be the last of his problems if this kid went full out vampire on him.
Just as that thought crossed his mind, Niko felt Daichi bite into his shoulder. He winced “Oh god….” he started to freak out, but he didn’t want to rip Daichi off of him…even though he wanted to really bad. “Quinton. I really hope your dad gets here soon!” Why did Suru have to leave this kid to him, a hungry one to top it all off. This was just fantastic.

Kai did his best to play it cool when Niko gotten bitten by this vampire child. He started to wonder what if that was him. What would he do? Niko seemed to be all calm about it like it was no big deal, but at the same time he could tell he was flipping out. He didn’t want Niko to be turned into a vampire, and was certain the Niko didn’t want to be either. In normal situations he’d react more, but right now he was just a deer in the headlights. It was almost surreal.
He shook his head, trying to snap out of his daze and wanted to try and help Niko out. But if he ripped the kid off of him it could cause him even more pain then he wanted. “Not good!” he started to panic a bit. He knew that Quinton’s dad would be here pretty fast because he was an air bender, but still. He felt bad not being able to help Niko, he felt bad that he was just standing there watching him. His dad probably would’ve done something, but what?

Aulis was half asleep when Ian kissed his cheek. He groaned a bit upon his awakening “Okay…” he said in a groggy voice, and snuggled into the pillow he was laying on once again. He didn’t really comprehend what Ian was saying, all he caught was Quinton, Kai, Niko vampire kid and that he’d be back. He vaguely started to think that something might’ve been wrong, but slowly drifted back asleep before any thoughts truly formed.
Hubby-Chan
Admin

View user profile http://thevoid.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin on Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:31 pm

As Axel pounced onto Eric, all the blood drained from his face and his heart skipped a beat. He was like a deer in headlights. Even if he could move, he wouldn't be able to move fast enough.
Before he could even completely comprehend what was happening, Axel was on top of him and right up in his face. His chest tightened and he started to feel like he was being smothered by a pillow-- he was having severe issues breathing.
He cracked his mouth open to say something but nothing came out and Axel made the cut on his cheek. The comment on how he tasted good make his stomach flip. He had to get away. It was get away or die.
Next thing he knew, he was thrown against the wall which caused him to start coughing up a storm. His eyes started to well up with tears. His hand hurt severely and was bleeding, his chest was in a lot of pain and he could barely breath, his neck hurt, his face hurt, his back hurt... everything hurt. All he wanted to do was protect Ace and now here he was in this mess.
"LET ME GO!" he screeched at the top of his lungs and stomped on Axel's foot. Just as he was about to pull out a knife and stab him, this black material surrounded him and he screamed again.
For a few moments everything went black.
As soon as Eric saw the landscape he was now in, his heart rate skyrocked and instantly started to sob. He didn't even notice Kurai.
'I'm dead. I know I'm dead. I must've passed out and missed some important detail. The stupid vampire probably snapped my neck, ripped my guts out, drained me or something like that,' he thought.
The visuals that appeared in his head were too much. His stomach lurched as he vomited out whatever was still in his stomach from earlier and started to violently shake. Out of nowhere he was freezing. He couldn't control the violent convulsions and started to dry heave.
Once he was done he crawled on all fours a few feet away, laid on his stomach and put his hands into his arms and started to sob harder than before. Whatever he was saying was lost in his sobs.

Just as Kurai took Eric away, Suru got to the bottom of the steps. Upon seeing Axel there facing the wall alone, he was somewhat confused but figured Kurai did something. Hopefully he wouldn't be too bad to the guy. It was obvious he was panicking, and he couldn't really blame him.
"Axel--" Suru said and then was cut off as a gunshot from behind him went off and grazed his cheek, causing a cut.
Within a second of the firing a large number of armed people came down the steps, up the escalator from the train platform and out of any closed doors in the train station.

"What the hell did you do with him?" one one of women that came down the steps asked. "I'll give you five seconds to answer. If you don't we'll kill you both."
Suru snorted and looked at everyone in the room. Most of them looked more on the experienced end but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. Axel on the other hand, was in a stupid rage and could end up doing something reckless and get himself killed.
"He's fine," Suru said as he quickly turned to face the women and sent a flurry of ice daggers at all the vampire hunters and covered the whole floor, except where Axel was standing, with a thin sheet of black ice.

**For now I'm going to cut Ace out since he's just on the train cleaning himself up and what not.
---

As soon as Daichi bit Niko and before he started to cling onto Niko's shirt, Quinton lifted Daichi straight upwards and away from Niko. Hopefully the kid wouldn't turn on him.
"A-a-a-a-ahrim-a-n it would be g-great if you would appear now," he stuttered as he held Daichi away from him at full arms length and was several feet away from Niko, and backing up, but away from Marko. Something seemed extremely off about him. As much as this kid freaked him out, he wasn't going to let some ass hole just take off with him. That would piss Suru off and possibly put the kid into a worse situation.
'I am so glad my dad decided to tell me how to get a vampire off you, even if he never specified little kids,' he thought and mentally crossed his fingers that his dad and/or Ahriman would be here momentarily.

Just in case Aulis woke up and forgot, Ian wrote out a little note in English so that Aulis would be able to process it. A worried, sleepy, disoriented Aulis was the last thing that Ian would need.
As he threw on some clothes, he pulled the bottle of blood off the counter. In recent years people had come up with ways to prevent the blood from spoiling, rotting and getting filled with pathogens at room temperature so it was extremely helpful. Niko could heat it up if need be. The kid probably wouldn't want cold blood, and room temperature was better than refrigerated.
Well, he hated all blood but in terms for the kid, warmer was better. He then teleported outside of the hotel and started to run in the direction of where Quinton was. He would've teleported directly there, but he wasn't sure exactly where they were at. However, he could smell Niko's blood and that was a very bad sign. He could also smell a demon who didn't seem to friendly and that was an even worse sign. Hopefully everyone was okay.
---

Olafr couldn't help but snicker into the kiss at Cayden's response. What a bullshit answer. So, he broke the kiss and grabbed hold of Cayden's chin.
"That's not what I asked, now is it? I'm fairly certain that if I were to do what I want to, you wouldn't enjoy it. 'I like to please' is such a bullshit answer." As Olafr spoke he tied one of Cayden's belt around Cayden's neck and started to walk towards the bed.
"I'm not one of those lame ass guys who say they're into bdsm and then just tie you up with fluffy handcuffs, maybe blindfold you and then fuck you gently, but at the same time I don't want to scare you off quite yet."
Cayden seemed promising for something a little exciting, but not as extreme as he liked it. Not in the least. Finding guys that were willing to fight for the dominant position was hard. Having total control or no choice but to submit was the best. Since Cayden was a bottom, he would probably start with that and decide what to do as things progressed. Planning out sex was incredibly boring.
contracteryin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakai on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:19 pm

Axel snarled and leaned in to bite Eric's throat once his foot was stomped on. With a snap he bit down, then immediately pulled back, confused. Eric had disappeared, but Axel was holding him just a second ago... Axel took a step back and looked around, then growled and punched the wall before he heard Suru's voice. He turned to look, rubbing his jaw slightly before he froze at the gunshot.
Axel was still pissed off, but now he noticed he and Suru were both being ambushed. Axel hissed in annoyance, then looked to Suru before he watched the ground being covered in ice. He was suddenly thankful Suru was there; he didn't know if he'd be able to handle the mass of hunters by himself. Axel would have to remember to thank Suru for getting him out of this mess, and apologize for creating it. There was no doubt in Axels mind that Suru would be able to get both of them out alive. Still, it looked like a lot of hunters.
"Honestly, he just vanished. Not a damn clue what's happening to him now," Axel growled softly as the hunters moved. He was still pissed off, but he was trying to collect himself in the situation he was suddenly in. Any sudden movement or a single miscalculation could make this really bad for him. Axel looked back to Suru, then rolled his shoulders and straightened his stance. Not wanting to make a bigger mess, Axel looked to Suru, ready to follow his lead.
------------------------
Daichi screeched like a banshee as he was removed from Niko. He stretched out, slashing at the air and growling. His eyes were glued to the spot he had just bit, and he was determined to get his fill. After a moment he put his hands on Quintons and tried to shove away, occasionally making another grab for Niko. He could easily turn and get to Quinton, but he had a one-track mind right now, and Niko was the only one bleeding. Letting out another scream, he flailed his legs, trying to kick Quinton, to no avail. He was too short to reach with his legs. The only thing he could hope would be that Quinton would drop him, and that he could get back to Niko.

In the meantime, Marko stood back and clucked his tongue disapprovingly. The kid wasn't handling himself well at all, and he seemed fairly weak for a vampire. Marko eyed Quinton, then grinned darkly at him. He waved with a small wink, then moved his eyes back to Daichi. Marko shook his head, thinking off all the different ways Daichi could get the upper-hand. Maybe he isn't strong enough, or maybe he was only focused on the one that was already bleeding, which easily makes Daichi a fool. Regardless, Marko pinned Daichi as the boy he wanted. He would bring the child back to hell and teach him to be ruthless and merciless. When Daichi aged, if he aged, Marko could release him back into the world to raise hell.
It was at that moment Marko decided he would follow the group until he got his hands on Daichi. If he had to, he would take the group out one by one, getting Daichi to help him. Young vampires were easily manipulated into doing someone elses bidding. You just had to reason with them that they would get blood and they would gladly oblige to lots. Markos head was reeling with images of him killing off the lot and taking the boy with him. With Daichis current state, there's no way he wouldn't join in on the fun. Marko knew better though, and since Daichi didn't seem in any immediate danger, he could wait. The time would come where it would be almost effortless for Marko to just pick him up and walk away, but now was not that time.

---------------
Cayden scowled at Olafr's reaction. When one of his belt were looped around his neck he looked down and touched it, then followed Olafr eagerly. This was much better than some dirty fuck in the bathroom stall. At Olafrs next words, Cayden perked up a little, but also hoped he wasn't keen on doing things like stabbing Cayden. A whipping or lashing, Cayden could handle, but he didn't want a knife to the stomach or anything. He also hoped Olafr would listen and stop if Cayden told him too, and that he knew what he was doing. Otherwise, this could be a hellish experience. Olafr did seem experienced in a sense, so that put Cayden a little at ease.
"Fine. Maybe it is a bullshit answer. But I'm not looking for fuzzy handcuffs and a gentle fuck, either. As long as I won't need to go to a hospital, I'll be fine," Cayden replied, a little defiantly.
Malakai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Once Quinton got Daichi off of him, Niko grabbed his shoulder; holding the open wound tightly. “Thank you.” he said to Quinton, Ian really needed to get here soon, it appeared like Quinton was going to be next. He knew having a hungry vampire child on his hands was going to be hell to take care of. It was certain that Suru was not going to be pleased with this child when he got back from doing what he was doing.
"Coome on Ian.” he said under his breath, getting really anxious. He wasn’t certain how much longer they could last with Daichi lashing around and what not. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed another figure standing by. He turned to look at the man standing there, watching over them. He didn't appear to be friendly either, this night just wouldn’t end now would it. 
He started to think that maybe he should contact Michael, he was certain that he was going to get worried soon and he did not want that. Before anything else happened, he shuffled through his pockets to find his phone, pulled it out and began to type a quick text to him.  “We’re running a bit late. A lot is going on right now so have to make this quick. I’ll explain when we get back. Love you.”  As soon as he sent the message he sighed and slide the phone back in his front pocket.

Kai flinched when Daichi started to scream. Well that certainly snapped him out of his shock. “Man that's piercing.” he said, squinting a bit. He looked over and saw Daichi kicking and screaming. This kid was like a tick, all angry that he couldn't feast on Niko, it was pretty scary to see. Now Quinton was in trouble, luckily Daichi was short but that didn’t mean he was weak. Hopefully his dad would get here soon. They could really use some help right about now.

---

As soon as Kurai noticed the state Eric was in, he sighed heavily, and tried to lighten up his mood. This was not what he had in mind. He knew that Eric hadn’t paid any attention to anything he had just said, so he just left it as it was. Kurai left him alone and allowed him to cry for a bit before walking over to him and stood by his side. He wanted to say something, but had a feeling it was just going to get drained out. 

Nearby, Ahriman was moseying about, being bored as usual. Quinton was busy with other family affairs, which left little to no room to actually do anything with him. It was a bummer really, he hated these family friend vacation things. They always seemed to make him go mad from all the boredom. As his thoughts drifted around, he noticed something was going on down there. He perked up and turned his attention in Kurai’s direction, “Ahh, my favorite person.” he said  out loud with sarcasm and proceeded to head that way. Kurai didn’t come down here just to hang out, so it had to be something else. Something exciting perhaps. Anxious to see what was up he vanished, teleporting himself quicker over to the scene. 
Reappearing behind Kurai he began to speak in a mischievous tone. “Heeello.~" He then glanced down at the sobbing blue-haired man beneath them. “Oh Kurai, you brought me a gift. You really shouldn’t have.~” he chuckled. 

“God dammit.” Kurai hissed under his breath when he heard Ahriman's voice. “Ahriman, he is not for you.” he said, turning around and scowled at him. This was just great Eric was going to be even more terrified than he intended for him to be. He wouldn’t be surprised if the guy actually passed out soon from fright. He took a few steps closer to Ahriman and stood in front of him, in a protective manner. This was just perfect, now he'd have to make sure Ahriman didn't harm Eric.

"Well that's a disappointment then." Ahriman said and proceeded to lean over to one side, peering behind Kurai to look at Eric. “He was beaten pretty well. Did you do that?" He started to say, tilting his head to the side while looking up at Kurai. "No...I don’t believe you did, you’re too soft.” he said in amusement squeezing both of Kurai’s cheeks and walked around him. He then squatted down next to the crying blue-haired kid and poked his forehead.
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Eric felt something poke the top of his head and jumped up and away from Ahriman. Seeing anyone down here was awfully surprising, though they couldn't be good news. In fact, this guy looked like someone you might find at a gay leather club.
Swallowing hard, he stopped crying, mostly out of shock. "Who are you?" he asked and started to back up on all fours. He looked less threatening than Axel... but that didn't mean much.
As he was backing up he noticed Kurai. This was bad. Really bad. Obviously he had messed with the wrong people not once but twice.
Slowly, he started to stand up. Every muscle in his body was telling him to run. However he was tired and well... where was there to run to? There wasn't anywhere to hide. It was just flat and monochrome.

Daichi was getting really heavy, really fast. Him moving around just made it all the worse.
Wincing, he put Daichi down for a moment, without letting him go, then lifted him back up before he would have any time to run off.
"Ahriman Ahriman Ahriman Ahriman Ahriman Ahriman Ahriman," he started to repeat under his breath. Hopefully he would appear. Maybe he'd sleep with him in the shower later or something. Ahriman wasn't happy that he was off on a randevú. But... that would make him happy, especially if it was after he helped him with this vampire kid. As for right now, he was too busy with Daichi to notice Marko.

About three minutes after Quinton called him, Ian showed up from behind Marko. As soon as he was able to smell Marko, he could tell he was a demon, but specifically not a friendly one.
Upon reaching the group, he opened the bottle, placed it on the ground and took Daichi from Quinton.
"Hi, my name's Ian. I'm a vampire too and that weirdos dad, his name is Quinton," he said while gesturing at Quinton. "Sorry but I can't let you eat my friend Niko, but I brought you a bottle of blood if you would like that." Niko's blood as hanging thick in the air, as were two other people's... and the bottle, so it was nauseating. Hell, the kid smelt like fresh blood too.
Hopefully the kid would listen, and even more importantly he hoped the demon stayed away. He clearly had his eyes on Daichi and well, he wasn't exactly prepared to fight a demon but if he had to, he would make do.
---

The woman and most of the vampire hunters ducked out of the way of the ice shards, only to slip on the thin sheet of ice.
Before doing anything else, Suru ran over to Axel and grabbed his arm only to start for the steps.
"I'm really not in the mood to fight or kill, and I left a vampire kid who for some reason is hungry again, back with my friends. So you're coming with me, and if that blue haired kid shows up at the hotel or something, leave him be." Suru's tone and statement were clearly a command, not a suggestion.
"The ice will melt in about five minutes so if we high tail it we should be fine."
Hopefully Ahriman wasn't bothering Kurai, and at the same time he hoped Kurai wasn't being unnecessary harsh. "Once we get back I'd like to know what happened." He had never seen Axel so uncouth, especially not towards young shapeshifters.
---

Óláfr pursued his lips, undid the belt around Cayden's neck and pushed him onto the bed, only to sit on his stomach.
"Are you positive?" He asked as he took of Cayden's tank top and ran a finger around his chest. He then leaned in very close to Cayden's face and smirked, almost as if he was looking at Cayden like a snack.
"There is a lot I can do that won't put you into the hospital, but that doesn't mean it won't mess with that head of yours," he whispered and nipped his ear. He would love to see him cry or beg, perhaps both together, have him sob and be absolutely powerless. He wasn't one for after care either, like this treatment was supposed to get so it would be wonderful if he stayed glued into Cayden's head.
Without much further ado, he tied Cayden's hands together and started to undo his pants. Not letting him orgasm would be a good start.
contracteryin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakai on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:38 pm

Axel immediately took after Suru, bolting for the stairs. He barely registered what Suru was saying, and was more so thinking of how to keep such a big group off his back for the duration of his stay, but he was still nodding along. Leaping up the steps and shoving one hunter out of the way, he managed to get out mostly unscathed. There was a shot fired, and it grazed Axels arm, but it was nothing serious. Once he was out of the subway station, he started to think over what Suru had said, though still running.
"If the kid leaves me alone then I'll leave him alone..." Axel scowled before his mind ran over something else. It stuck out in his mind and Axel nearly stopped in his tracks.
"A vampire kid? You're... joking, right? Like, child kid or... teen kid?" he asked, looking to Suru. Suru didn't sound like he was joking when he said it, nor did Axel think Suru would find it a good time to joke. Still, he couldn't help but hope Suru meant 'kid' as in some teenager. Vampire children were never good news. Especially hungry vampire children.
------
The moment Daichi was set down he tugged to get to Niko. There was a brief moment where he was silent, but the second he felt himself being lifted, he screamed again. Twisting and thrashing, Daichi slashed at Quinton the best he could. Whenever he felt his claws make contact with skin he dug them in, but he could only reach the forearms from the awkward angle. It managed nothing but short scratches, and Daichi was too focused on Niko's scent to even register a new one.
Not that it mattered, because shortly after, someone else grabbed him. With another screech Daichi turned and tried to push away, but stopped after a moment. A few more sniffs of the air confirmed what Ian had said; he was a vampire as well. Almost instantly, Daichi stopped wailing. This vampire was bigger than him and saying he couldn't have Niko, so he'd have to stop fussing to get what the blood. He wanted the bigger vampire to like him as well.
"That's food," Daichi told Ian, pointing to Niko. He could smell the bottle on the ground, but he was used to fresh blood so he wasn't quite certain what it was meant for. He'd screamed through most of Ian's talking, so he didn't hear much of what Ian had said, either.
"Can I eat now?" he asked, staring up at Ian. He had a tiny little pout, and he was giving Ian big puppy dog eyes.
"Pleeeeeaaaaase?"

Marko had begun to laugh at the display, but the second a larger vampire came into the picture he forced himself to be quiet. The demon had pissed off a few vampires in his past, and while some were weak, others were incredibly strong. Besides, this one would have his group of back up. Seeing Daichi's instant calmness when the other vampire had him piqued Marko's interest quite a bit. Surely there was a way he could use what he'd seen to lure the kid away. Marko had begun to make a plan, and it counted for a few casualties along the way, but that only made it appeal more to him.
It may take a bit of time, and there may be a few run ins, but if just by making these people bleed, Daichi would turn on them, then Marko could easily get a few cuts on whoever was watching him. Even if it were two people, hell, he'd just cut one and leave him to Daichi before dealing with the other. If he wanted to avoid conflict with the group he could just use a few weak humans and give Daichi a show of power to impress. Lead the kid away with the promise of blood and then take him off to heal. It'd be perfect.
While Marko considered his plan, he stroked his whip. Surprisingly no one in the group was approaching him or even motioning to him. He noticed a few glances, but that was it. He shrugged and walked to the end of the street, then moved into a dark alley. The moment he had a shadow thrown on him, he blended in, becoming a shadow himself. Once he was practically invisible, he moved between the shadows. The fact that it was night made it a bit of a bitch to find shadows, but thankfully there were a few lights on. Marko managed to find a shadow to blend in with where he could watch the group from. He would merely stalk them the best he could until opportunity arose to lure the child away.
-----------------------
It took only a moment for Cayden to realize that this guy wasn't just acting big, but at this point Cayden was too far in to back out. The words Olafr said nearly made Cayden shudder, or perhaps it was the nip to the ear, or the combination of the two. When Caydens hands were tied together he looked up at them and moved his hands. The knot was tight, but it didn't seem like Cayden would get hurt if he didn't struggle. But there was also no room to slip out. Even while Cayden started to wonder if this was a good idea or not, he lifted his hips slightly so that his pants could be pulled off easier. It was almost like he was on autopilot.
Cayden no longer felt like talking big, though. Like  a light switch, he began to think of the worst things that could happen to him. Like getting stabbed. Caydens mind began to wander, going off on all the things that could go wrong. Hell, maybe this guy was a doctor himself. He could know exactly where to cut and snip and how to stitch Cayden back up. That thought did make Cayden shudder. After a moment, Cayden decided he should probably say something. He wanted to say something along the lines of 'let's start slow', but what came out of his mouth was far from that.
"If it gets to be too much I'll let you know. Fair?"
Even as Cayden said that, he began to think this guy could just duct tape his mouth shut. Or sew it shut. Or pull out his tongue. And teeth. But he decided having his tongue or teeth pulled out would have to result in a hospital trip. Not like that offered much comfort. Cayden was starting to get scared, but even so, he smirked at Olafr while thinking 'please don't kill me.'
Malakai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:00 am

Ahriman was highly amused at Eric’s reaction. Something about seeing people in fear just made him really happy, especially when the fear was caused by him. “The name’s Ahriman. Also known as Kurai’s better half, but we’ll save the details for later.” he said, standing up and taking a few steps towards Eric. “I am the god of this world you see before you. And as long as you’re down here, you’re mine.” he finished, getting really close to Eric and grinned from ear to ear.

“Ahriman!” Kurai growled and turned around to face him. “Leave him alone. Just
go do whatever you usually do down in this hell hole. “

“I am doing what I usually do down in this hell hole. “ he chuckled, and placed his hands in his front pockets, while backing up from Eric slightly. He was about to follow up on that, until he started to sense that Quinton was summoning him. He said his name about ten times, when it really only took three, so something was up. Or maybe he just really needed to see him. “ Well, you two enjoy yourselves. I’ve got better things to attend to.” Finishing his time with them, he headed back to where he originally came from. Teleporting once again to the area he could tell Quinton was in. He looked up at the grayed out sky, noticing a few black areas that he could rise out of. It seemed like Quinton wasn’t the only one there. Kai, Niko, Ian and a couple of others were there as well. The thought of getting into a head on dual with someone, sounded like fun. It had been a while since the last time he fought, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t ready to kick someone’s ass.
Within a few seconds he picked the shadow he’d go through, and beamed himself up, and through the shadow behind Quinton. Once out he started to speak in an amused tone “Well well, what do we have here?” Niko was bleeding, Quinton seemed kinda frightened over something, Kai was in shock, Ian was attending to a vampire child and the vampire child seemed rather fussy. “Heh. Quite the crew.” he said stepping to the side of Quinton. The scene was quite disappointing. Nothing too exciting was happening other than an upset child, which was just plain annoying really. Though he could tell something else was going on, it just didn’t seem right. He looked at the ground and tilted his head slightly. Someone else was here he was sure of it. Lurking somewhere, ready to attack. Possibly a shadow bender. How cute.

Niko got distracted from Marko when he heard Ian. Man, was he relieved when he heard his voice. He did not want to become vampire food. This kid seemed like he’d rip him to shreds given the chance. That would be just as bad. He shuddered at the thought and had a blank face once Daichi called him food.”Yeah..please don’t eat me.” he managed to say. He really wished he could just stop bleeding now, so he didn’t attract any other vampires. It was like bleeding in a pool of sharks, it was just awful. The only thing he could do was hold the wound tightly, and let the bandages soak in the whatever came out. Though he didn’t know if that was going to be bad news for him as well. He groaned a bit, just wanting to go back to the hotel. Maybe Suru would come back and pick up this new child.
Soon his relieved mood, went south when he heard a voice he did not want to hear. He quickly looked over at Quinton to see Ahriman. “The hell? Ahriman!?” He blurted out. The demon usually came out when he wanted to be entertained. He wasn’t one to help them out either, which was just great. If anything did happen he’d just laugh and watch them struggle. He was so two-faced and unpredictable, his moods flip flopped every second. It was real troublesome. “Ugh…” he said under his breath. He just hoped that Ahriman would in fact help them this time if they needed it.

“Uncle Ian saves the day~” Kai said in a happy tone and smiled once Ian had arrived. It was nice to have him here. Well, back up was always nice; and it’d be even better if his dad got back from doing whatever he was doing. He hoped everything was alright, even though he knew his dad could handle it. Before his thoughts trailed off too far, he diverted his attention in Quinton’s direction when he heard Ahriman’s voice. He had mixed feelings about this. Surely he was going to protect Quinton, because well they were a thing; and Ahriman seemed quite protective over things he liked. However, he didn’t like anyone else including himself…especially himself. So he had a feeling he wasn’t going to do anything as long as Quinton wasn’t hurt. He pursed his lips, this sucked.

Back down in Ahriman’s world Kurai ran a hand through his hair. “Just ignore him. He’s beyond annoying.” he mumbled, it was certainly an understatement. Nonetheless he was just glad he left and so quickly. “Anyways.” He started to change topics, now that Eric seemed to be more with it, he thought it’d be a good time to bring up the reason why he was down here again. “Look. I didn’t bring you down here to beat on you. I just want my son’s wallet back alright?” he said, in attempt to start out nice. If he refused then he’d have to add a little more force, but as of now he did his best to stay calm. The last thing he wanted Eric to do was make a run for it in this place. Sure he knew his way around pretty well, but not as well as Ahriman did. This place was way too big, and was almost like maze to get out once you lost track to where you were.
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Eric let out a heavy sigh when Kurai spoke and pursed his lips. It's not like he not, not listen to this guy. Talk about a shitty ass day. First, he almost got hurt on the job when an iron beam snapped off the cord that was lifting it up to where it was supposed to be; Axel broke his hand, which was still throbbing and bleeding fairly badly, Axel also almost ate him; and now here he was in some monochrome hell hole with one of the guys he had been messing with. He was sore everywhere, worn out and all he really wanted to do was go home. Hell, that wouldn't really help the situation any either. He would have to go to the emergency room or something to have his hand reconstructed. He couldn't even move his fingers. He wouldn't be surprised if Axel had shattered the bones in his hand.
While thinking all over this over, he was staring at his hand and decided to try to move his fingers again. It didn't work of course. He felt tears pricking at the side of his eyes again. He wasn't going to be able to work for a while. Hell, he might even end up getting fired since this was an off the job injury. He might not even be able to use his hand normally anymore.
Considering he was right handed, it took a little bit of work to fish out Kai's wallet with his left hand, from his back pocket before he threw it at Kurai, only to slump over and lie on his left side. His life sucked. What was this whole thing even for? He couldn't imagine what Ace had done to piss a mother fucking vampire off so much. What the hell had he been thinking? Actually, he obviously hadn't been thinking at all. He better have got something really good out of this. If he didn't, whenever he saw Ace next he was going to murder him.
---

"No, he is not food," Ian said firmly but gently. "Neither is anyone else that might be bleeding. It isn't nice to bite people or hurt them. You can't keep doing that to people, okay? If you do, you'll get in trouble. Or, if you ran off you could end up getting yourself killed or stolen. This area has a lot of vampire hunters."
He was yet to run into one, but since London was such a big city he was certain that it had more than it's fair share of vampire hunters.
He then picked up the bottle as he glanced at Ahriman for a moment, but didn't say anything, yet. "You can have what's in this bottle. It's not quite as fresh as you're used to, but its still very new. If you don't want it, then well you're not eating. Suru would tell you the same thing. He will most likely be giving you this kind of food as well."
If the kid started to whine again he might shove his hand into Daichi's mouth, but he would prefer not to become a living bottle. This kid was going to have to get used to bottled blood whether he liked it or not. But, for the time being he was also somewhat worried about the demon guy who clearly had his eyes on Daichi.
As he held the bottle a little closer to Daichi to smell and approve or disapprove, he turned his head to Ahriman, only to see Quinton bear hugging him. To be completely honest, he wasn't surprised.
"Ahriman, I'm sure you're aware but there is another demon around," he said in Japanese, hoping that the guy eyeing Daichi didn't understand it. "He had his eyes on this kid, and he didn't look very friendly in the least. I doubt he's going to do anything, but it would be nice of you to help if he tries. You like to fight anyway." Plus Quinton was around. He was awfully protective of him, which he wasn't going to complain about.

As soon as Ahriman appeared, Quinton bear hugged him. His forearms were pretty sore now and covered in the equivalent of paper cuts from Daichi's claws. They stung like a bitch but they weren't bleeding very much.
"I was the one with the kid and he wants to eat Niko so that's why I called you because I was going to hand you the kid because well, he can't hurt you, and apparently there is some creepy dude too so it's a good thing you showed up when you did because my dad has the kid now and if his hands are full he can't really fight the guy and I'm happy to see you because it's been a few days and I think you should stick around," Quinton said in Japanese, in one breath, extremely quickly. Hopefully Ahriman would be able to keep up, but he listened to his motor mouth as much as Kai so he probably would.
He then took in a deep breath and sighed. He really wanted to bury his face in Ahriman's chest or back but he couldn't because A) he was a bit taller than him now, unlike when he was little prior to their dating and B) Niko and his Dad were around so doing something as affectionate as that would be an even bigger, redder neon sign than how often he hung onto Ahriman in general. There was no way his dad wasn't suspicious they were together.

"I mean kid as in child," Suru said and let Axel go, ignoring the gunshot behind them and continuing to walk as fast as he could. "I found him a few blocks away. He literally just ate two people. Well, there was a lot of blood left around so he killed two people and probably ate closer to one. They were dismembered and losing chunks. If you were interested in seeing I'd show you but... it's probably being cleaned up, we have vampire hunters after us and most importantly he claims he is hungry again and I left him with my friends to chase after you."
He was really hoping Daichi had listened to him. If he hadn't, he wasn't close enough to smell Niko, Kai or Quinton yet. "It was because that Eric kid and Ace were bleeding that he started to whine about being hungry again."
Nyyrikki was never even close to as bad as Daichi and he only knew Daichi for maybe 30 minutes at this point. Then again, Daichi was a completely different type of vampire than he and Nyyrikki were. He knew a lot of vampires that were Daichi and Axel's type, but he didn't spend much time around them. Nor had he even run into a child of their type. Add on the variables of children's temperaments, the need for blood, the lack of having any actual morals yet and unpredictability, and a vampire child from his line or Axel's could be just as hellish as Daichi. The only real differences between them were a few features, such as the claws.

"Stop," a voice said from behind Suru and Axel. "It's interesting to know that you're an ice bender. If I'm not mistaken, based off how you look, I'm going to assume you're Suru."
The person behind them had the sides of their head shaved and a mohawk that was a mixture of red and black and hung to the side slightly. Their eyes were brown and they were dressed rather simply. A cameo shirt that appeared to have a vest under it, a police style belt with several weapons inside it, a pair of black jeans and combat boots. In his hand was a hand gun and he was a good 15ft away from Suru and Axel. Unlike the group that was left behind in the station, he looked a lot more prepared for a brawl.
"I have to say I'm really disappointed with how it turned out down there. They're not new people, but they're not old either. Where's Eric?" Eric hadn't come out with him, and one of the people from the station had radioed to him that apparently some black material pulled him into the wall. Suru had said he was fine and Axel said he didn't have any clue where he was. He didn't believe either of them.
---

Once the train came to a stop at another station, Ace ran out of the bathroom and onto the platform. He hadn't actually paid for a ticket and he didn't want to. Hopefully Eric was okay and he was far enough away from Axel for Axel to be able to find him.
With Axel in mind, he took a deep breath, plopped himself onto one of them benches as he pulled out Axel's wallet and began to fish around what was in there.
An ID... a few hundred dollars... a room key, some banking stuff that was useless, a few receipts and other junk he didn't give a shit about. Just in case Axel found him again, he decided it would be a good idea to keep all of this on him rather than keep it at his house like he would the rest of this stuff. Axel was the only wallet his physically stole. All the other people who left stuff laying around still had their wallets, but they were empty of whatever cash they had in them. Excluding Axel, he found around 800£ which wasn't too bad. At this point he really didn't feel like going out and doing more stealing. It could just get him in more trouble and really... he needed to go find Eric, or at least call Maxwell back to see if he had found Eric and/or Axel.
---

Olafr pondered Cayden's words before letting out a sigh and throwing his pants and underwear onto the floor, on top of the shirt. "I suppose so. If I say no you might get a little too nervous to start with." He wasn't even entirely sure what he wanted to do with Cayden yet, aside from orgasm control. That would frustrate the hell out of him and there would be absolutely nothing he could do about it.
Flipping him onto his stomach would be nice too. At the moment, something he did know he wanted to do was give him a blowjob. It had been a few days since he had sucked any dick and he wasn't picky. Cayden's was nice though, so he certainly couldn't complain.
Before Cayden could complain too much more, Olafr started to stroke him and leaned forward to kiss him again, tongue and all. Cayden wasn't completely flaccid, but he was still too soft for him to really do much with him. Plus, the pleasure from down south would probably start to distract him for a while. Speaking of that... what the hell was his name? Whatever it was, it didn't matter. He didn't really care to remember. He would just start calling him a fairy or something.
contracteryin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakai on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:53 am

"Well, fuck..." Axel sighed, keeping just a few paces behind Suru. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he was only reminded his wallet was gone now which made him let out a small growl of annoyance.
"Might want to defang him. It'll hurt like hell but they'll grow back." Eventually. Though Axel hated to defang any vampire, Axel absolutely despised vampire children, especially those with irresponsible creators that couldn't control them. Born vampires it was simple to raise them on bottled blood, but if he was a changed vampire it was much less likely he would have any problem with eating humans. Knowing Suru, Axel assumed he probably wouldn't do that. Hell, Axel wasn't even sure if he would do it. He's only defanged two vampires, and each time there was almost a phantom pain. It was hellish, and a vampire child would probably scream bloody murder the entire time. Not to mention the emotional and psychological aftermath.
"And get the claws. He could still use brute strength, but there's less appeal if there's no means of getting blood." Axel looked to Suru, then shrugged.
"Your call." He said, barely a moment before he heard a voice behind him. Turning, Axel stared for a moment at Maxwell, then pulled out a cigarette and put it between his lips. It didn't really matter to Axel anymore if he got into anymore shit. Most of his adrenaline had run out, and even though his instincts were telling him to run or fight, it was almost as if his system had shut down. He was pissed, tired, and possibly fucked for a room for the night. He wasn't entirely sure what Suru's plan would be, but there were a few ways this could play out. He could run, and be hunted down later. He could fight and hope that this guy wasn't experienced. Or he could just sit back and relax, which he obviously had chose. Axel pulled out a lighter to light his cigarette, shrugging at the guy.
"I honestly have no clue. If it were up to me he'd be laying in that subway and I'd have my wallet back, but unfortunately he vanished into the void." Axel replied, then barked out a laugh before taking a long drag off his cigarette. He knew it wouldn't help to piss the hunter off, but his first night in London was really turning out to be a drag. His wallet was stolen, some kid distracted him from getting his wallet back, a swarm of hunters appeared out of nowhere and now this guy. Really, he just wanted to get to his hotel and check in. He wasn't even sure they'd give him a new card without his ID, but he could hope. At least he had his cigarettes. They soothed him, but only slightly.

"Fooooooooooooood!" Daichi whined, then went limp with a tiny huff. He wasn't getting anywhere, and normally he'd be asleep right now. A new voice caught Daichi's attention, but he was too far into his tantrum to bother looking up. When he was told he could have a bottle, he scrunched his nose up at the thought. He was hungry, but he wanted Niko, or at least something fresh. With a few sniffs, he turned his head away, pushing at the bottle before going limp again. He had become exhausted and frustrated. All that struggling was bothersome, and there was hardly anything to show for it. The bottle wouldn't be satisfactory to Daichi in the least.
Now that Daichi was no longer struggling or screaming, a mass of feelings began to rise. Part of him wanted to sink his fangs into Ian, part of him wanted to scream as loud as he could. Another part wanted to cry, while another part wanted to just continue on with being limp, and perhaps go to sleep. Not wanting to make a scene, Daichi chose the very latter. Besides, his eyes were getting heavy once again, though the scent of blood kept him awake. When he heard a language he didn't understand, he was curious, but he bit down harder than necessary on his tongue to keep all words back and refrain himself from moving.

When Daichi refused the bottle of blood, Marko grinned. The refusal of anything that wasn't completely fresh made Marko proud the boy had good taste. It was even more ammo for Marko. All this fuss over one child. Marko mentally clucked his tongue, then looked around, wondering if there was another shadow closer to the group. There were a few, but they would have made Marko nervous to be in. Too close. Besides, there was a newcomer to the group. What did that make it now, 2 people who came just to fuss over a little vampire child? 'I may have more competition than I thought,' Marko narrowed his eyes as he considered this. He didn't like the though of it, but if it were necessary, he could get some help from below.
To make matters worse, this newcomer seemed a bit more dangerous than the others. Not to mention the fact that they suddenly started using a different language. Marko couldn't knew they were speaking Japanese, but he had no idea what they were saying. Regardless, he decided that they were indeed aware of his presence. Perhaps this guy would be able to sniff him out. That wouldn't be any good. Marko knew of only one demon who could blend well into society, but unfortunately he was typically too proud of being a demon to hide his horns from others. Unless going into a group with moronic humans, that asshole would show off as much as he could. Still, he could come in handy, or he could ruin Marko's plan altogether.
Sighing, Marko waited to see what would happen. If necessary he could vanish back to Hell, get someone else to do the dirty work, but for the time being everything seemed to be in control. So long as this new guy... Ahriman, was it? didn't bother him.
-------
Cayden found little solace in Olafrs response. His hesitation, the sigh, and then the words themselves didn't seem to be a good combination. He could just say whatever he wanted and take back his word when the time came. Not like Cayden could do much. His hands were bound together. His feet were free but he was completely naked. There was no way he was running out into the hall without at least his boxers on. With the worst possible scenarios in mind, Cayden hoped it would go relatively smoothly, and he would do anything he could to make it so.
When Olafr kissed Cayden, Cayden instantly submitted. He debated hooking his bound hands around Olafrs neck, but not wanting to piss him off, chose against it and kept his hands above his head. However, it wasn't really the kiss that had drawn Caydens attention. Olafr had started the main event, and Cayden pushed slightly into his hand. The concerns that filled Caydens mind earlier were still present, but as Cayden became more aroused, they began to slowly fade to nothing. At this point, he wanted to get off, get Olafr off, and then go home for the night.
Malakai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:43 pm

As Eric threw the wallet at him, Kurai caught it and opened it up to make sure it was Kai’s. Once confirmed, he placed it safely in his pocket. In a way he was kind of surprised that Eric made it easy on him, and just gave him the wallet like that. Though on the other hand, he knew that the guy was probably just done with the day. His hand was pretty mangled up, he’d have to go to the hospital and have several surgeries at the very least. Then again if he was willing to, maybe Ha could help heal his hand. That would definitely be of some help. 
He watched Eric slump over, and he started to feel kind of bad for him. He wasn’t one to really help someone, especially when the person pulled pranks on them prior to, but right now he was just having a moment. “That vampire did a number on your hand.” he started to say “I’m no healer, but I know people who are. If you want I could take you to them.” It was the least he could do, since he actually cooperated with him. Plus, he planned on bringing him up to the surface soon, but he didn’t just want to leave him all mangled on the streets. For one it could draw suspicions from outside people, and another he was weakened prey for any other person or thing to get him. 

Niko watched Ian struggle with Daichi, trying to feed him the bottled blood. It was no surprise that he wanted to eat him instead of the bottled blood. Why have pre-packaged food when you could have fresh food that’s right under your nose. He didn’t know why he kept thinking of him actually being food to someone, it only started to creep him out more. Oh he was bound to have some bad dreams tonight. Dreams of a whole army of Daichi’s attacking him just to devour him. He mentally slapped himself, he needed to stop thinking about this it was only going to get worse. Besides, it was just a little bite, nothing too traumatic. Though the thought of it just being a little bite, made him switch gears to thinking he was going to become a vampire now. Well nothing seemed to be out of the norm, but what if it kicked in later. He supposed being a vampire at the age he was at, was better than being a vampire child. Nonetheless he really didn’t want to be one, the thought of having to drink blood was odd.
Soon Ian had distracted him from his dark thoughts when he started to speak. He was shocked that he attempted to ask for Ahriman’s help, he knew that was going to be a complete failure. Not once had he helped them in the past just because he wanted to. “Ian…” he said under his breath, in almost an attempt to stop him from asking, but was too late. He just hoped that Ahriman did help, despite who he was. If not and that other demon did attack, surely Ian could just turn them all into air and escape, right?

Ahriman was about to reply back to Ian, but lost his train of thought when he felt Quinton squeeze him to death. This kid gave him more hugs in 19 years then he received in his whole life time. To him it was kind of odd, but he just went with it. Quinton then started to ramble on and on, pretty fast. He wasn’t sure how the kid could speak that fast.  “Shhhhh….” he hushed him while placing a single finger to his lips. If others weren’t around he’d probably kiss him to shut him up, but unfortunately that wasn’t the case. Of course his dad and Niko had to be here. Though really he didn’t care if they were there. The only thing holding him back was that Quinton might care, which was pretty lame. He didn’t even know if Ian knew Quinton was gay, but had no desire to ask if he came out yet. 
“You should be an auctioneer with that mouth of yours.” he replied back in Japanese, lowering his hand. “Anyways for one, I’m glad I was late and never got a hold of that kid. I hate kids. This one is all fussy too, I probably would’ve dropped kicked it out of here. “ He continued on in Japanese, side glancing over at Daichi who was now calming down it seemed like. He then looked back over at Quinton, noticing the scratches all over his arms  “Though that wouldn’t have been the only reason why I’d punt the kid to space.“  he said in a more serious tone. Even without having the kid in his hands he kind of felt like doing that, but refrained himself. 
Ian wanted him to protect this kid from another demon, well he had other things in mind. If the demon got a hold of the kid he could truly careless. “So, Ian…what’s in it for me if I protect this brat from the demon? As you know I honestly don’t care if he gets kidnapped. For one I’ve never seen him before and two he’s not my responsibility. Therefore he is of no concern to me.” He paused a bit before continuing “ So I may or may not help you, but if I do step in it’ll be for my own enjoyment.” 

Kai was amused by Quinton’s reaction when Ahriman appeared. Despite him not liking Ahriman all that much, he found it kind of cute how they acted towards each other. Quinton has told him several times how Ahriman acted around him, and to him it sounded like two completely different demons. He was curious to see the side that Quinton saw, but only managed to get a glimpse; like just now. Though the Ahriman he knew well enough was starting to come out when he spoke to Quinton’s dad. He sighed quietly to himself, as he thought how this demon was such an asshole. He only did things for his pleasure, he didn’t care about anyone …except for Quinton, which was a shocker. Kai remained quiet though, he respected Quinton’s decision in dating this guy, for all he knew whatever side Quinton saw could be what Ahriman was really like underneath his douchey-ness. 
With that he kind of wanted to say ‘maybe Quinton would treat you to something special tonight’ as motivation for him to help; but didn’t say a word, knowing that, that would be bad all around. Still, it would give the demon something to look forward to since he always wanted to make sure he was getting something out of helping out.
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Eric let out a heavy sigh and continued to stare into nowhere. The worse case scenario was playing through his head over and over. What if he did get fired? Then what was he going to do? He lived with his girlfriend and Ace. If he ended up unemployed he wouldn't be able to help out too much. Sure, thievery was a wonderful way for him and Ace to keep up... but it wasn't something that he was terribly fond of. Ace did it far more often than he did. Today was the wrong day to chose to steal stuff.
When Kurai spoke, he turned his attention to him and sighed. He would probably have to do something in order for him to actually be able to even accept the offer. His words mirrored his thoughts. "So if you're telling me that, what do you want? There's no way you're going to just take me to this friend of yours without expecting me to give you something or do something. No one is ever that nice." He knew people far too well to fall for some bullshit like that. He was better off just sucking this up and getting it fixed as best he could the conventional way. It hurt like the dickens, but he would deal. He had to.
---

Suru let out a heavy sigh. First of all, he loathed the smell of smoke and now Axel was smoking. It took a ton of self control in order to not put the damned thing out. Second of all, this guy looked like he was bigger business than the people he left behind in the train station. He faintly smelt of Ace and Eric, so somehow Ace had to do something with this. There was no way that they weren't alerted. Even with all the commotion Axel created, there was way too many vampire hunters around for just that.
He then put his hands up slightly and frowned deeply. "Look. Yes, my name is Suru. No, I am not going to murder you and your family. Or anyone. My friend, Kurai, who is a shadow bender and a shape shifter took Eric. There is no way that I can physically go see him because he pulled him into an alternate dimension. I know that sounds like a ton of bullshit, but it's true." He paused to pinch the bridge if his nose and let out another sigh. This was an awful lot of explaining.
"My friend Kurai has a demon attached to him who was sealed in that dimension for an extremely long time. Only he and Kurai can get into there. Kurai is a nice guy, and quite frankly, saved him from my other friend here. Axel did Eric in fairly well, so either Kurai is going to leave him somewhere in London or he will be nice and bring Eric back to the hotel we are staying in. If he does that, my friend Ha can heal Eric. He can even eat something and stay the night if he wants. If Kurai just sets him down somewhere then well, we won't be able to be of any help."
He then turned to Axel. "I am not going to defang or declaw him. I might put caps or something on his teeth, but both of those things would hurt a ton without anesthesia. He would lose my trust right away and that would be worse than any benefits that might come out of declawing and defanging him. He is either gone to have to eat bottled things or not eat at all. At some point he would have to eat the bottled stuff, and I won't leave him alone for long until he's a little more... couth."

Maxwell furrowed his eyebrows and frowned while lowering the gun slightly. This guy didn't seem to be lying. However, what he was saying did sound like bullshit. He was yet to meet a real shadowbender, but he supposed it was possible. Furthermore, he knew that demons could get sealed into various things so that made the alternate universe story seem a little more likely. He then pursed his lips and let out a small sigh. Fighting two vampires would be a pain in the ass anyway. Even with the back up that was stuck in the train station, he knew damn well that Suru would either end up killing him or just running off again. He never thought he would actually run into the guy.
"Fine, I believe you," He said as he lowered the gun slightly more. "If Eric ends up at the hotel with you, have him call me. Tell him Maxwell told him to. If he doesn't show up at the hotel and end up getting healed then well... what is done will depend on the damage he has."
Hopefully he wasn't gravely injured. He needed to be in good shape in order to work, and even outside of work he was very active. The ass hole, apparently named Axel, really deserved to die for whatever he did to Eric. Hell, from the sound of it he had been planning on killing him. A wallet was no reason to kill someone or a group of people, no matter how annoying they might be.
---

Quinton let out a heavy sigh and lightly bit on Ahriman's finger. Still speaking in Japanese he said "You're going to help because it is the right thing to do and I said so. If you don't I'll be really upset." He then lowered his voice so that only Ahriman could understand what he was saying. "I also won't do anything with you later if you're a jerk. I was considering something shower related before the kid showed up."
He then paused and looked back over at his dad for a moment and let go of Ahriman's finger. "Also that is really mean. Sure he is a vampire child and kinda scary, but that doesn't mean you should bunt kick him into space." He was glad that he didn't get bit like Niko. He had no issues with vampires, obviously, but that didn't change the fact that some might think he would make a good snack.
While speaking, his mind took a different route. Hopefully Ahriman would listen to him. He usually did, so it shouldn't be a problem, but that wasn't the point. He didn't want his dad getting hurt, and the whole 'whats in it for me' bullshit towards his dad really pissed him off. Whether Ahriman was willing to admit it or not, Ian had done a lot for him over the past few years, albeit indirectly. Plus, if he hadn't said 'yes' when his biological father, Olafr, said 'here take this kid' he probably wouldn't even be here. Well, he would be alive but not with the group and he most certainly not be the person he is now without his father and the rest of the group. There was absolutely no way he would be with Ahriman either.

Ian opened his mouth to say something but Quinton beat him to it. He was glad he did, because he still didn't know what he could say to that. There was nothing "in it for him" other than maybe a good fight. That was something Ahriman usually liked so he had been hoping maybe, just maybe Ahriman would've obliged without giving a hassle. Obviously that wasn't the case.
Deciding to ignore Ahriman due to his snide comment, he looked back down at Daichi and let out a heavy sigh. This kid was going to be a handful. A huge handful. However, he was going to have to get used to bottled blood... or just not eat. As long as an older vampire around it shouldn't be a problem. However, that meant either himself, Suru, or Nyyrikki would have to be around constantly. He of course would be unable to do that.
He then closed the bottle and stood up with Daichi and looked at Niko and began to spoke, still in Japanese. "If it comes down to it, I'll just have us appear back in the hotel and ditch the guy. There's no way he would be able to follow us then. Hopefully Suru and Kurai aren't in too much of a pickle at this point." He sighed and looked over at Kai. He seemed to be the only one who came out of this whole thing unscathed. Quinton was bleeding slightly and Niko was bleeding a little too much. He then couldn't help but laugh a little despite the situation.
"Niko, don't worry. You won't be a vampire. I'm pretty sure you're worrying about that. By the sound of it, you weren't bit long enough for anything to happen. If my line were to bit you, you would need to also ingest some of our blood or at least get it in your veins. For this kids kind, you would have to be drained dry then turned. So you should be fine." The bleeding was certainly bad, but Daichi didn't bite an artery so Niko shouldn't bleed out.
***If I'm wrong about that Kai, sorry. I based it off what I remember you telling me.
---

As Cayden began to become more aroused, Óláfr slowly broke the kiss. He then kissed the side of Cayden's mouth, down his neck, his collar bone, over one of his nipples and down his body. He took care to roll his tongue over random spots to add a little more pleasure to Cayden, but more importantly himself. His skin was smooth, soft and had a nice taste to it. It was a tad bit saltier than he liked, but that was expected due to all the dancing and sweating he had done on the floor.
As he made his way down Cayden's body, he continued to stroke him until he got to the naval. Once he was there, he rolled his tongue over Cayden's skin before moving to his inner thigh. He kissed the left side, then the right side before moving towards Cayden's shaft.
First, he kissed Cayden's balls and then licked up his shaft, keeping it in place with one of his hands. He appeared to be fully aroused now, or at least close to as hard as he would get. With that in mind, he rolled his tongue over Cayden's head before taking his length into his mouth. At the same time, he let out a small pleased sound. Cayden certainly wasn't disappointing him thus far, but not much had really happened. Furthermore, as thought, he wasn't very picky. Hearing Cayden moan was nice, and it would be even better when he stopped just before he came. In fact, hearing the gasps and perhaps the pleading he would do to be allowed to cum would be the best part. He wanted Cayden to beg at some point. That would make him extremely pleased.
(TROUSER SALMON)
contracteryin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakai on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:21 am

"I wouldn't have touched him if he weren't such a prick. Besides, I hardly did anything to him. He'll be fine, and he would have been fine if that friend of yours didn't intervene." Axel defended himself, though it was a partial lie, then shrugged and turned away, looking at nothing in particular as he smoked. When Suru started talking about the kid again, Axel turned back around.
"Good luck getting those caps to work. Or bottled food. Might need to get a chain just to take him out anywhere. Vampire kids are stubborn and brutal. And Cain forbid a faerie or elf comes by." Axel retorted, probably with a bit more attitude than necessary. He bit his lip once his words were out, almost instantly regretting them. Regardless, he just took another long drag off his cigarette. He knew Maxwell was still there, but in all honesty, he couldn't care less at this point.
With a tiny glare of anger in his eyes, Axel turned and started to walk away from Maxwell and Suru. His instincts were screaming at him that he shouldn't turn his back on a gun. If he were shot in the head or the heart, he wasn't sure he'd recover. Being shot anywhere would be annoying, but he'd like to live at least a little longer. Still, he didn't want to deal with it anymore. Axel hoped that if he just walked away, the problem would vanish. Disappear. He guessed it was kind of like running away and avoiding the problem, but he didn't care about that either. If he could avoid the hunter, then he'd be happy.

Daichi moved again, then wiggled about, though much less frantically. His claws and fangs had receded, but he was still upset.
"Doooown!" he demanded. The scent of blood was getting stronger, though Daichi was getting much more tired. As a younger vampire he still needed some rest, and as a child he was used to naps. That didn't change the fact that he was angry though, and he still didn't know how he felt about the rest of the group. Once his mind cleared a bit, he huffed once again before throwing his entire weight away from Ian to try and get away, not caring if he fell.
"SUUURUUUUU!"

Marko huffed quietly. This was getting boring fast. In just a moment he could have someone else doing this for him, stalking the group while he found some action. Of course, he risked losing them, but Marko assumed it wouldn't be too hard to find them again. A simple soul search and more often than not, bam. Right there. It's not like there were many vampire children, if any other than Daichi, running around London. Really, he could just get one of his 'hounds', as he referred to them, on it, and one day come home to see Daichi waiting for him. Of course, he'd need fresh blood to keep Daichi happy.
Still, this was something he wanted to do by himself. At least until it became too much of a hassle or he decided it wasn't worth it. Then he could send someone else up, hopefully someone competent who obeyed orders. But with a bit of patience, Marko hoped he could find out where his target was staying. The only problem was, Marko wasn't a very patient person.
(No, you're right. Completely drained to the point of death/death and complete drainage, then the transfer of vampire blood into the body)
------
Cayden opened his eyes and stared at Olafr as he moved away, then smirked faintly before biting his lip, trying to hold back any sounds he might make. Cayden couldn't help but let out a soft whimper of pleasure when Olafr reached his naval; what could he say. Olafr knew what he was doing. It was enjoyable, though there was still a tiny nagging voice in the back of his mind. Cayden closed his eyes and tilted his head back in anticipation as Olafr kissed his thighs. The nagging voice got louder.
A tiny, soft moan escaped Caydens lips and hung in the room. Slowly, he moved his arms down to lightly rest his hands the best he could on Olafrs head. His back arched just the smallest bit and his toes curled. Doing the best he could to ignore his own thoughts, Cayden opened his eyes and looked at Olafr. The sight of Olafr sucking him made Cayden smirk and, if possible, turned him on more. He sincerely wasn't expecting Olafr to give him head, but he wasn't going to complain. Especially when it was this good.
Malakai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:42 am

Kurai frowned a little towards Eric. In his attempt to being nice, Eric thought he was just using it to get something out of him. That was something his other half would do, and he sort of took that statement a little personal. He truly didn’t want anything. His mission was a success, and he wasn’t one to milk people for all they’re worth. “You already gave me what I wanted.” he started to say “But if you want to do something for me in return, how about don’t steal from my family and friends.” he then sighed  before continuing, “Asides, I’m not the healer. I’m the escort. If you need to pay anyone back it’d have to be the guy who helps you. Maybe he’d want something out of it. I don’t know.” He knew Ha wasn’t like that, and would most likely just heal the kid free of charge; but he’d rather not assume anything.
“ Look, I’m your only ticket out of here, so if you want to go back to the surface then you’re more than welcome to follow me. If not, then you can stay here for all I care.” He then turned his back on Eric and started to walk away. He headed in the direction where he knew the hotel was at. If Eric didn’t follow him, he was bound to get lost, possibly end up in another city without even knowing it. Though that’d be his fault for staying behind. He could not control what people did. They were in charge of themselves, so if he wanted to stay in this hell hole then fine by him. He could go have fun with Ahriman and his posse.

“I’m sure they’re alright.” Niko said in reply to Ian about Suru and Kurai. Those two could certainly handle a lot of things on their own. In fact they may be heading their way back to the hotel now. Hopefully everything was resolved successfully, otherwise they’d be having a very long night on their hands. He then sighed and watch Daichi start to squirm once again, followed by his call for Suru. How that kid got so attached to Suru so quickly was beyond him; but maybe if he stuck around, maybe Suru would be able to control his urges for blood more so.
Switching gears Niko smiled at Ian and said “Well that’s a relief.” It was nice to know that there were different types of vampires, who each had their own way of turning other’s into one. He always thought that once bitten, you were just screwed over. Still being bitten once was enough. He could now mark that off of his bucket list.

Ahriman turned his attention back over to Quinton when he spoke, and bit his lip slightly when he mentioned the second part. He wasn’t expecting Quinton to be willing to do that kind of stuff while on vacation with family, not that he was complaining. Now that he knew that, he really didn’t want to run the risk of it not happening so he obliged and decided to be good. “Fine, I’ll help…” he started to say while continuing the conversation in Japanese. “And I won’t punt the peepsqueak either.” he mumbled, while looking away. For him it was kind of a disappointment that he had to help everyone here. If it were up to him he’d just take Quinton and run. Leaving the rest to fend for themselves. Still, he didn’t want to end up on Quinton’s bad side, so he sucked it up.
Sighing a bit, he kept his gaze down on the ground. Focusing on where Marko could be. If he was in fact a shadow bender, he didn’t have many choices in shadows to use. “Seems like this demon is a coward.” he said to himself and started to laugh. If the guy really wanted the kid why not just come forth and take him. Not only that but within this time that everyone was just standing around, they could’ve been back at the hotel already and wouldn’t have to worry about the demon following them. Sometimes this group just really confused him.
“I have an idea. “ he started to say and looked over at the group “Why don’t we start moving our asses out of here, then maybe the ‘creepy’ demon guy will loose interest.” If that were the case then he wouldn’t have to really help them out of this situation and he’d still be on Quinton’s good side. Which would be golden in his book. “Cause right now all of you are just acting like sitting ducks, who are dazed and confused by what’s going on.”  Seriously what was holding them back from just walking. The fussy kid was submitting, minus the little outbreak just now, but Ian could easily carry him. Also they could all teleport so why stay here. It was dumb; and to be honest they deserved to be attacked by this other demon. Though he wouldn’t dare say that right now.

Kai raised an eyebrow at Ahriman for changing his mind so quickly. Quinton must’ve told him something that he liked. Must be nice to have such power over this demon without actually having to do anything. Quinton certainly was the chosen one. He then sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, not really certain what to do. All seemed quiet, minus the screaming Daichi. With some luck, maybe Daichi would end up falling asleep. Though with the way this night was going he’d still be kicking and screaming till he got to fest on Niko. Suru wasn’t going to pleased that was for sure. Other than a time out what did one do to a vampire child that disobeyed, and was hungry, he started to wonder.
Speaking of Suru, he hoped he was alright, along with his dad. Suru was one of the strongest people he knew, surely he could handle it. Asides they weren’t going to fight, just try to stop Axel from killing Eric. Then again, his dad could get a little out of hand so he might be the one fighting. He sighed again, and thought to himself “Ugh, what a night.” and it’d only get better if this other demon did decide to attack them. Maybe Ahriman was right in the sense of just going back right now, and ignore the fact Marko was still around. Though he had a feeling it wasn’t going to be that easy to just ditch Marko.
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:23 pm

All Eric wanted to do right now was sit around and wallow in his own self pity. Even the idea of getting up from where he was now seemed like way too much damn work. However, at the same time he didn't want to get stuck down in here. He didn't particularly want to see that Ahriman guy again. He didn't seem very friendly. Kurai wasn't the warmest person either, but he didn't have the omniscient atmosphere that Ahriman did. Whatever made him leave, he was glad it did.
With a hefty sigh, he started to try and get up. Every muscle in his body ached. Smacking his chest into the rail, getting tackled, and thrown against a wall weren't exactly body-friendly activities. Neither was sprinting for half a mile.
He bit his lower lip as he forced himself to sit up. His arms and abdominal muscles were screaming in agony. He needed a hot bath or something. His hand would need a lot more than a hot bath or shower, but he wasn't going to set his hopes up for this guy Kurai was talking about. He just really wanted to get back on Earth and out of wherever they were.
After even more pain due to standing up, Eric started to follow Kurai, albeit slowly. His muscles were starting to tighten up due to no longer having adrenaline running through his veins to keep him going. Now, all he could think of was how everywhere really, really hurt.
---

"Excuse you, but I just got here," Ian retorted once Ahriman essentially called them sitting ducks. "Quinton obviously decided to call you just in case I didn't get here fast enough, but instead we got here almost at the same time. If these three had started to walk around with a hungry vampire child they most likely would've been even more vulnerable than just standing here."
Quinton had to have said something. Ahriman was impatient as it was, but he seemed like he was even more impatient than usual.
When Daichi arched back dramatically, Ian extended his other hand out and brought him back to a normal position. "Suru will be here soon," Ian said, returning back to English. "He is out doing some important business. He left you here with Niko so that he could watch you and then you bit him. You should say sorry."
While waiting for Daichi to say yay or nay to apologizing, Ian took out his phone and sent a message to Suru and Kurai, who seemed to have run off as well. 'I'm going to bring Daichi, Niko, Quinton and Kai back to the hotel. Ahriman is here as well, so he's going to come along too. Quinton summoned him or something. Daichi isn't being very good. He bit Niko, but Niko should be fine. If anything he's going to get a little dizzy.'

Quinton let out an exasperated sigh and poked Ahriman's sides somewhat hard. He was being unnecessarily rude. "Pretty much what my dad said," Quinton interjected and poked Ahriman's sides again. "I didn't want Daichi to get out of my grip and go eat Niko or bite me himself. Now that my dad is here he is a lot calmer but he was screaming like a banchi just before Ian got here. It was killing Kai's ears."
He paused and looked over at Kai. "Hopefully your dad caught that Eric guy before the other vampire caught Eric. Otherwise your wallet might be all bloody and that would really suck. It would also suck for the guy. He wasn't exactly nice to us but he doesn't seem like a total dick either, since he tried to help his friend."
It would be interesting to hear what happened exactly once Suru and Kurai got back from their little randevú.
---

Suru pursed his lips together, balled his fists slightly and took in a sharp breath. "You know what, fuck you," he growled at Axel, ignoring Maxwell for a few moments. "I've raised more than my fair share of vampire kids in my life time. Some have been bigger hassles than others but I'm sure I can manage with this one."
As Axel was walking away, Suru put out the cigarette with a little bubble of water and turned his attention back to Maxwell, trying to not sound as if his blood was boiling. "Hopefully Kurai decides to bring your friend back in for a fixing. If not, you're more than welcome to find me as long as you don't intend on trying to kill me or my friends. Until then, au revoir."
Just as he was about to disappear, his phone vibrated. Checking it, he forced himself to not clench his jaw. That was just absolutely wonderful. Hopefully the bite on Niko wasn't too deep. Without any further hesitation, he disappeared to where he left the group. If Axel ended up in trouble with Maxwell, that was his own damn fault. He would feel a little bad if he died, but shit happened. He wasn't a close friend anyway, so he would get over it.

Once it became visible to Maxwell that Suru was pissed off, he took a deep breath and prepared for things to get ugly. His appearance has already annoyed Suru, but that snide remark with the attitude was just enough to push him into pissed off territory. If he was lucky, maybe Suru might take Axel out for him.
He wasn't so lucky.
Once Suru left, he raised the gun again, aiming for one of Axel's knees. That way he wouldn't be able to run off and maybe he could bring him back to the base, alive. He seemed to be older, even if he wasn't as old as Suru. Axel would make a wonderful test subject, and he deserved it for whatever damage he did to Eric and would've done to Ace. The both of them were essentially his sons, so no way in hell would he let some gothic vampire get away with hurting either one of them.
The first shot missed and only grazed his leg, creating a small incision.
The second shot, aimed at his other knee missed completely, but the third, aimed at the base of his neck hit the left shoulder blade. As the bullet hit, sunlight exploded out of it and a small enough dosage of a neurotoxin to make whoever is shot with it start to feel numb. Hopefully bleeding would be enough to make his dizzy.
---

Olafr was glad to hear that Cayden was enjoying himself. It meant that once he denied his orgasm the pain, or pleasure, depending on how Cayden took it, would be all the much better. If he was lucky, it would start to frustrate the poor fairy sooner than later. Making him beg to be able to cum was his end goal. Having that sort of control over someone was absolutely exhilarating, almost as much as when someone had that power over him.
To start with, Olafr only bobbed his head up and down the first half of Cayden's shaft while stroking the lower half. But, without wasting much time, he removed his hand and took Cayden's whole length into his mouth. It great to have a cock down his throat again, especially one that was nice, if you could really call dicks nice.
With one of his hands, he began to message along Cayden's inner thigh and his balls. Ignoring either one of those while giving or getting head was incredibly annoying, and something a lot of people tended to do. He wasn't going to let that be the case or do something so amateur.
contracteryin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakai on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:56 pm

Axel scoffed quietly. He knew Suru could handle a kid, but Axel's own experiences with vampire children were never good. Even so, Axel was taken aback with Suru's snapping. On one hand, Suru was normally seemed well relaxed, even in stressful situations. On the other hand, Axel figured he did deserve it. But the worst thing to do with a vampire child would be to assume you had things under control, especially without any prior preparation. Vampire kids only cared about getting food. If they were a well-raised kid they might have some manners, but hunger could make even the sweetest kid turn into a monster.
When Axel's cigarette was watered out, he growled and flicked the butt towards Suru.
"Thanks," he mumbled, rolling his eyes. Prick.
After turning back around and lighting another cigarette, he heard a shot go off before feeling a slight graze against his leg. That was what caused him to start running. The other bullet missed completely, but when he felt one go into his shoulder he hissed and ducked into the nearest alley. It would take less than an hour to heal, but something didn't seem right. He tried to run his way to the end of the alley, but about halfway through his limbs stopped co-operating.
Fuck, this is just perfect. Fuck fuck FUCK!
It wasn't the worst pain Axel had felt, but he definitely didn't like the way his limbs began to feel. He'd managed to make it a third of the way down the alley before he had to slow down, focusing more on moving his legs then he'd have liked to. He started wishing he'd brought another member of the coven. Someone to keep him out of trouble like this. Still, seeing as he couldn't move very well, he figured his best bet would be to glamour Maxwell. Taking a deep breath, Axel moved slowly to lean against a fence. He fumbled for a moment to pull out another cigarette before he cursed and gave up. At this point he was definitely regretting how he had spoken to Suru, but if he could get himself out of this mess, then it was all the better.

Daichi moved to stare at Niko, then huffed softly and looked at the ground. He didn't quite understand why he had to apologize, though Ian had just explained. But in Daichi's mind, Niko was just food. Like most people here. Like most people that were walking the streets.
"But he's food..." Daichi mumbled, almost to himself. As he said it, he moved his thumb to his mouth to suck, keeping his eyes on the ground.
"Sorry..." he said quietly to Niko, then quickly turned back around to lean against Ians chest and rested his head on the mans shoulder. If he couldn't eat fresh he'd rather just get to sleep and go back out tomorrow to find something fresh. Plus he wasn't sure how he felt about the newest person to join the group, and he could smell something that slightly stung his nose once he lost interest in the scent of blood. He stared at one of the shadows while sucking his thumb.

In the instant Daichi was looking straight at Marko, Marko smiled. If this child could sense him, then Marko thought it would be easier to draw him in. He didn't trust the group or know their strength just yet though, so he chose to remain hidden. Perhaps the child would come to him of his own free will. Especially if he had blood. The best thing to do would be to follow the group and see where he could corner Daichi. Then get some fresh blood and offer it to Daichi, then easily snatch the kid. Hopefully the place wouldn't be too crowded.
------------
With a small groan of pleasure, Cayden stroked Olafrs hair the best he could. His eyes closed again as he pushed his head back into the pillow, then bit his lip as Olafr took all of his length into his throat. Cayden moved his hips slowly to add as much pleasure as he could, though it's not like Olafr needed any help. He was even going as far as to massage his balls, something Cayden noted most others overlooked. God damn, if Olafr kept going he'd make Cayden come soon. The faerie bit his lip, then moved his hands to push gently on Olafrs head, urging him to keep going.
Malakai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Knowing that Eric could barely move, Kurai slowed down ever so slightly, so Eric could catch up. He was glad that he decided to follow him, he would’ve hated to have come back for him. Not that he would actually leave the guy down here by himself, he just used it as motivation to get him up, despite how much pain he was in. There were only a select few that he would actually like to leave down here. Eric was not one of them. Sure he pulled down his pants in public which was truly uncalled for and irked the hell out of him; but he didn’t physically hurt him or anyone that he knew, so he wouldn’t wish the fate of being Ahriman’s toy upon him.
As he continued to walk, he placed his hands in his front pockets and looked up at the so called sky of that world. He started to think about the other’s he left behind, meaning Niko, Quinton, Kai and the new vampire child. He hoped everyone was alright. Perhaps Suru got back to them already and they too were heading back to the hotel at that moment. Though things usually never went that nicely.

Ahriman could sense that he was digging himself a bigger hole, even though he didn’t understand where he went wrong with that. Currently they were sitting ducks. Marko could appear right now and start something, all of which could be avoided if they just started to move. “I’m not talking about those three moving prior to us getting here. I’m talking about since now that we’re all together, maybe we should start getting out of here.” He snapped, becoming a bit defensive and wanting to add some insults into the mix, but refrained from doing so. It didn’t help the fact that not only was Ian attacking him; but Quinton was as well, and that was certainly getting on his nerves. Starting to get annoyed, he huffed and folded his arms across his chest. It was probably best if he didn’t say anything else. With his mood swing taken place he was half tempted to say fuck it, and leave them all to do what they wanted. Sure that’d probably annoy Quitnon and blah blah blah, no sex for him; but at this point he had a feeling it wasn’t happening anyways.
Frowning he looked at Quinton as he spoke, not truly paying attention to anything he was saying. All he wanted to do right now was to leave. Especially before his mood dropped even more, putting Quinton in danger. The only thing stopping him from doing so was that slight chance of maybe everything turning back around. Though it was usually harder for him to revert back to a good mood, then it was to get into a bad mood. Refusing to say anything else, he turned his gaze away from Quinton and started to stare into space.

Niko just gave Ahriman a look. The hell got his panties all bunched up. He then sighed quietly before turning to Ian and saying “Alright, can we just drop the subject before he turns on us? That’s the last thing we need right now.” It seemed like Quinton would most likely be the only one that wasn’t harmed if he did, so it was better to just leave it. He sighed again, and with his free hand, he ran his fingers through his hair. After doing so he turned to look over at Daichi who was apologizing and gave him a small smile. He wasn’t angry at the kid, but that wasn’t to say whatever he did, didm’t hurt like a bitch. He also didn’t want Suru punishing the kid too hard. What he did  was to be expected really. The kid was hungry, and he was holding him too close. Accidents happen after all.
“You think it’d be best if we met Suru back at the hotel?” he asked Ian in Japanese and continued with “It’d probably save some time if we all just gathered in one area.”

“Man Ahriman was being impatient.” Kai thought to himself, and sighed heavily. Not just impatient but it seemed like his mood just took a total 180 out of nowhere. Though that wasn’t surprising. Dealing with him, was like walking on thin ice. Make the slightest wrong move, and he’s ready to bite your head off. How Quinton managed to be with such a person was beyond him. Not only be with that kind of person, but claim to have the best boyfriend in the world. He scratched his head at the thought. It was strange, but he supposed he was happy for Quinton as long as he stayed safe.
Kai then snapped out of his own train of thought and looked over at Quinton when he spoke to him “Hmm?…Yeah, heh I certainly hope not. But if it is, well it’s just a wallet I suppose. There really isn’t anything that’s super important in there anyways.” He also really didn’t want anyone to die tonight, including the guy who was playing pranks on them. HIs dad well, his dad could’ve saved him, and hopefully didn’t make even more of a scene. Though despite his dad being so cold to everyone that he first meets, he was an awesome person. As long as you stayed on his good side, he didn’t harm you. Plus Eric got enough beatings for one night, so he was certain that his dad wouldn’t have caused him anymore pain if he did get to him.
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:55 am

Eric bit his lip as he continued to walk behind Kurai. This was taking way too much effort. He felt like he was going to throw up again. He really felt like he needed to stop and lean on something... except there was absolutely nothing as far as the eye could see, and if he stopped then well... he might get stuck down here and he didn't want that.
His stomach lurched as a stabbing pain ran up his leg. He took the tackle from Axel a lot harder than he originally thought he did. On the bright side, his skull wasn't cracked despite the overwhelming force put behind it... so he couldn't complain too much. Hell, if his skull had cracked he would probably be dead.
He wasn't entirely sure what was worse at this point.
Even with Kurai slowing down, Eric couldn't catch up. He wanted to tell Kurai to wait, but he was so busy moving forward he couldn't talk. His head was throbbing, spinning even, from all the pain he was in.
After another 10 or 15 feet, he collapsed and bit his lip, holding back tears. He wanted to go to sleep. No, he needed it. This place certainly wasn't an ideal area to take a nap, but he didn't feel like he could physically go any further. Please, don't leave me here, he thought, and prayed to any god that would listen, that Kurai would notice he fell.
---

Without any hesitation, Maxwell went after Axel. He was expecting Axel to run a lot further before the neurotoxin kicked in, but he certainly wasn't going to complain. Normally it just made the vampires a little groggy, along with the faux sunlight, but not as quickly as Axel was appearing to react.
The moment Axel turned into an alley, he couldn't help but smile. What a dumb move in an unfamiliar area. Perhaps he has a death wish after turning his back on me and bad mouthing the other vampire, he thought. Had Suru not left, he probably wouldn't have done anything. If Axel hadn't been so snarky he might not have done anything either.
Upon catching up to Axel, he reloaded his hand gun and stayed a safe distance. "So, we can do this either the easy way or the hard way. You can let me catch you and come with me, or I can take you by force. I'm sure my friends down in the subway will be out soon. If they're not and you pose as an issue I can just kill you right here." He cleared his throat before continuing, eyeing Axel for any new, sudden movement.
He was hoping that Axel would cooperate. He may or may not be aware of what his sect of vampire hunters did to the vampires they caught, but it would probably be best if he didn't know. It would make things easier, and he really didn't want to kill him. Well, not here anyway. Furthermore, it would be best if Suru didn't find out about this because he could pose as a serious problem.
---

"Let's go," Suru said as he appeared b the group and took Daichi from Ian. As he took Daichi, the smell of Niko's blood became very strong and clear. Therefore, a heavy sigh escaped his lips. Today was progressively getting worse. After Daichi went to bed or whatever he would have to go find Axel. Hopefully the Maxwell person wasn't being too much of an issue. If Axel did end up in a bad situation, he would feel bad.
Then again, as long as he wasn't permanently maimed or dead, then it wouldn't be too bad.
He cleared those thoughts out of his head and turned his attention to Niko. "Sorry about him. Really. Uh, well, since we're about to head back I suppose that Ha can heal you. You should go to bed when you get back, you've lost a decent amount of blood," Suru said, in English. He could feel Marko nearby, and he wasn't liking the aura. He was originally planning on walking back, but that wasn't the case. So, before anymore conversation could commence, he teleported the whole group to Ha's hotel room.

Figuring what Suru was going to do upon mentioning Ha, Ian pulled out his phone and quickly sent him a text. I really hope you're not naked or with some lady friend because Suru is going to probably bring us to your room. Niko was bit by this vampire kid Suru found, I'll explain more when we get there.
Ian was rather glad Suru was here now, even if he didn't say hi or thank you. Then again, he did seem rather pissed and stressed out about something. Whatever it was, it couldn't be good.
He would ask later.

Ha was rather glad that Ian texted him,. He had been hanging out, about to go to bed in his boxers when he got the message. He was now in some jeans and a t-shirt, but still felt really awkward and they weren't even here yet. His hair was a mess and he was pretty sure he looked like shit. Sure, they had all seen him pretty close to his worst but that wasn't the point.
Once they came into the room he smiled and waved at them all with his fingers. "That's for the 30 second notice, it's very nice," he said from the couch, returning the conversation back to Japanese, and let out a heavy sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair. Ian certainly hadn't been lying about Niko being bit, he could smell and see the damage.
"Niko, come here," he said as he adjusted himself to look at the whole group better. "So, what  happened?"

Quinton was glad that Suru appeared, and even happier upon entering Ha's room. "I'll be right back, we'll just be in the hall way. Five minutes," Quinton blabbered and dragged Ahriman out into the hall way with him, left the door open a crack and then walked another five or ten feet down the hallway.
From the way Ahriman was looking at him just before Suru came back, he could tell he was annoyed. It was good that there would be no more arguing... hopefully. Even more importantly he hoped that the other demon didn't show back up again.
"Please don't be angry. I know you don't like... anyone... but getting so angry over stuff like that isn't good for you. Demon or not." He planted a little kiss on Ahriman's and wrapped his arms around Ahriman's waist. Hopefully he would start to cheer up.
"If you don't want to, you don't have to stick around. I'll call you or something later, if that's what you would like. I just don't want you to get angry or argue, it really isn't worth it."

Ian wanted to protest Quinton's leaving, but before he could even say yay or nay he was out the door. He was 19 so he could do what he wanted, and he has always been really reasonable with him but he never understood why he liked Ahriman so much. It had always been that way.
Shaking his head a little bit, he turned his attention to Kai. Niko could explain what happened, he was there the whole time. "So, do you know where your dad went? You seem to be the only one to not have any scratches or bruises from Daichi, which is good. I'm going to also assume Saika stayed back here with whomever due to the fact that she wasn't with you, Quinton and Niko."
Michael was probably going to have a fit once he found out Niko was bit, and Saika might have one too depending upon what Kurai was up to. Sometimes he had a tendency to be a bit too harsh on people, even though he was a weenie and a nice guy on the inside.
---

Olafr snickered a little bit as Cayden began to move his hips. As time went on, it was becoming clearer and clearer that Cayden was really enjoying this. The curled toes, the hip rocking, is back arched slightly, the moans and facial expressions all made it more than obvious. However, considering he had never slept with Cayden before, he hoped that he wouldn't stop too early or late. If he stopped too early, the pain and pleasure of not being able to orgasm wouldn't be the same, and if he stopped too late, he would get a mouth full of jizz. He didn't care too much about that, other than the fact he had a missed opportunity with orgasm control.
So, when Cayden appeared to be about ready to cum, Olafr took his mouth off his dong and smiled at Cayden. "You have a nice dick, I can tell you that," he said as he picked himself up and stood over Cayden on all fours. "I can't let you cum yet though, that wouldn't be much fun. How do you feel about condoms? Yes or no? I don't care either way."
As he continued to talk, he got off Cayden and pulled out a bandanna, which he proceeded to cover Cayden's eyes with. Another thing he was fond of was how people reacted to various sensations while blind folded. There was some ice and cold water in the fridge, some things he could play with in his suit case, and of course his hands. At that time he decided he wasn't going to be physically or painfully mean to Cayden, he just wanted to hear him beg and maybe even see him squirm.
(Why can't I speak German with a dick in my mouth)
contracteryin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakai on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:56 am

Axel watched Maxwell approach him, then licked his lips to moisten them, letting out a tiny breath when he was done. He leaned against a fence and stared Maxwell down, then let out a small sigh.
"Well... This is quite the predicament I've gotten myself into, isn't it?" Axel grinned, then shook his head. Biting his lip, he lifted his wrists.
"You got me. I'll give," Axel told Maxwell, still hanging against the fence. He wanted the hunter to come just a little bit closer. Once he did he could glamour him and get himself out of the situation. He knew it would be dumb to struggle, as whatever was flowing through his veins would just slow him down more and more. The vampire knew his chances of getting out of a fight alive were slim, but he sure as hell didn't want to 'go with him'. Wherever that would be.
Axel squinted as he fought the toxin, waiting for Maxwell to approach him or look into his eyes. The second their eyes locked, Axel would have control over Maxwell. He just hoped Maxwell wouldn't be considering that as a possibility, or that Maxwell would make the simple mistake of looking into his eyes. Still, Axel knew one thing that would make it a lot easier on him, and moved his arms closer to his chest, as if to make Maxwell wait.
"First," Axel continued to stare at Maxwell's eyes, his own eyes getting a slight tint of red as he waited for the perfect moment to glamour Maxwell, his voice dripping with honey now, "I want you to call off your troops. If it's just you and I then I feel a little bit more reassured that you're NOT planning on killing me. I have kids, you know..."
God damn, did Axel hope that would work.
-------
Daichi leaned a little into Ian as Suru came, but went without complaing to Suru. He settled almost instantly in Suru's hold and put his thumb back into his mouth, wrapping an arm around Suru's neck. He was still a little hungry but now he was definitely tired. The teleportation jolted him awake nonetheless, and the sudden change of scenery confused him. He lifted his head and looked around, then sniffed towards Ha before setting his head back down. When he heard his name he glanced around, but quickly set his head back down and just stared at whoever was within his view.

Marko hissed and broke out of his shadow form once the group vanished. The demon didn't know if he wanted to be bothered dealing with such a frustrating group. Stroking his whip slowly, he looked around. Making sure the streets were fairly clear, he vanished into Hell. His 'hound' could easily deal with the group, he was sure.
"AZRAEL!" Marko boomed, though he sounded much like a demanding child to most higher demons. Always wanting this or that and never doing anything himself.

Still, the demon that was called Azrael appeared before Marko.
"What?" he asked, impatient with being summoned like a dog. When Marko told him to retrieve a vampire child from London, Azrael rolled his eyes. He knew he would do it; or at least, figure out what both ends had to offer. As a contract demon he was obliged to do most of what he was told, but another contract or trade could easily override a previous one. Besides, Marko never offered anything. Marko was practically useless in Azrael's eyes, and nothing more than a nuisance.
Regardless, in a matter of moment he had found where Daichi's soul was located and teleported right into the center of the group. He made no effort to conceal his horns, and looked around the group with his hands on his hips.
"Well, what do we have here..." Azrael's attention was immediately drawn to Daichi and Suru. Hard to miss, with how big Suru was.
"I assume he's the one I'm supposed to take. Or 'locate'..." Azrael rolled his eyes again, then looked around the rest of the group.
"Vampire, vampire, vampire, healer... Dragon? That's interesting for a change... Pheonix... Oh, you should get that healed. You might bleed out," the demon nodded to Niko, then looked around.
"That everyone?" Azrael asked, before walking around the room, not giving them time to reply.
"No, there's some more lingering, somewhere... Decent sized group... Still, what a pathetic brat," Azrael continued, more speaking to himself than anyone else. He figured he'd let everyone get settled and taken care of, then tell them why he had appeared.
(Not actually the demon/angel of death Azrael. Got called that by one of his first 'masters' and since he lived a long time, Azrael had practically forgotten his name and just stuck with that)
------
Cayden started to breath heavily as he could feel himself getting closer. His moans increased in volume and his fingers were gripping. Moments before he came, he felt Olafr pull back. He waited, then opened his eyes when he heard Olafr talk. Whining softly when Olafr told Cayden that Cayden wouldn't cum yet, the faerie squirmed a little. He wanted stimulation however he could get it, he was that close. But it wasn't working, and he knew that if he moved his bound hands down there he'd get in trouble.
"If you're clean, then I don't care," Cayden told Olafr, watching him closely.One of his main fears was picking something up, but so far he'd been lucky. He hoped this guy wouldn't be the one to give him something. Biting his lip to hold back any protests about the blindfolding, Cayden remained still. He could see just a little bit of light creeping in, but he couldn't see anything. Part of him was still scared, thinking that now would be the time for Olafr to get a knife and just cut him. Another part of him hoped Olafr would have killed him by now if he wanted to kill him, and that since Cayden was alive, he'd get to leave the hotel alive.
(Blame Marko)
Malakai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:25 pm

Kurai noticed that Eric had stopped walking, and immediately turned around to see what had happened. Eric had collapsed due to exhaustion, he couldn’t say that he was surprised, however he was surprised that he made it as far as he did. Eric had been through a lot within the last hour or so. They still had a bit of distance to go before they got to the hotel, but he doubted that Eric could make it on his own. It took a bit of effort for him to decide that he was going to help Eric get back to the surface
He then sighed heavily and went back to the fallen blue-haired kid. Once he got there he bent down and started to talk to him “ Just between you and me, I don’t plan on leaving you to rot down here. “ He then placed the one arm of Eric’s that wasn’t hurt over his shoulder. “We’re not far, but we still have a bit to go.” he said, slowly starting to pick him back up, without hurting him more so. Once he was stable, he started to walk again at a slow pace, with Eric draped over him.

Niko was glad that Suru had appeared right then, and taken them back to the hotel. He wanted to tell him it was alright, but they vanished before he got the chance to. He did in fact lose quiet a bit of blood, and was a bit light headed because of it. Once they were back in the room, he walked over to Ha when prompted and sat down next to him. “It’s a bit of a long story.” he started to say “But basically, the four of us were coming back to the hotel, only to get stopped by a water bender with blue-hair, who also ended up stealing Kai’s wallet. Then Suru came, with that vampire child over there, who was hungry…gave him to me, then he left to go stop some other vampire dude who was hunting down the water-bender’s friend…oh and those three got into a fight prior to Suru showing up. Then Kurai left with Suru, the child bit me, Ian and Ahriman came in, then there was another creepy person watching us as all of this was taken place; Suru came back and now we’re here.” he finished and sighed. This was quite the night, and he had a feeling it wasn’t going to end just that easy. Hopefully Michael wouldn’t get too worried and start wandering. He was better off just staying in the room.
The night was truly not over when Azrael showed up. He looked a bit different then the other creepy guy, so he couldn’t say it was him. Was he after this kid too? What was so special about this Daichi that was attracting people like this to him. To him he just seemed like a typical vampire child. All of this was starting to give him a headache. He really just wanted to go to bed now.

“Well that was quick.” Kai said to himself when Suru came back and sent them all to the hotel. He then looked over at Quinton who was rushing to get out of the room with Ahriman. With the way Ahriman was acting, Quinton was probably going to try and calm him down. Best of luck to him, is what he was thinking. He then turned his attention over to Ian when he was talking to him. “ Uh…no clue. He left with Suru.” He said and shrugged. “My guess though is he’s down there.” he continued and pointed to one of the shadows on the ground. At least he hoped he was down there, though Suru wouldn’t just leave him behind if he wasn’t. Still he wished he could go to that dimension on his own and see if he could help out, but unfortunately being the offspring didn’t grant that power. He then sighed before saying “ Yeah, mom stayed behind. She’s probably getting worried. If things are cool here maybe I should go to her.”
Though as soon as he said that another person appeared right in front of them. “Or not….” he blurted out. Definitely not his father, as he had wished. Was this the creepy dude that was staring at Daichi. It was possible, being that they too didn’t seem too friendly.  “Oh brother…” he thought to himself and just watched Azrael. He was a bit taken back when he knew that he was a dragon and everyone else was different, this guy had to be a demon of some sort.

Ahriman was too preoccupied with his own thoughts to really even care that Suru had taken them back to the hotel. He then followed Quinton out of the room and into the hallway. It was about time they had gotten away from the rest of the group. Too bad it wouldn’t last long enough to actually do things with him. When Quinton gave him a small kiss, he started to snap out of the foul mood. “Then maybe everyone should stop making me angry.” he mumbled to the point where it was almost inaudible and sighed heavily. “You worry too much about me Quinton. “ he said as he brushed his fingertips underneath Quinton’s chin. “I’ll be fine.” Though he couldn’t say the same about the others.
The idea of leaving still sounded nice, or maybe Lilith would help keep him company while Quinton was doing his thing. “I won’t leave… “ he paused “But I’ll be right back.” he ended with and disappeared into his world. Only to return to the same spot he was in, in  a matter of seconds, with his fox like friend in his arms.
As soon as he got back he sensed another presence. One that he’s never noticed before. “We’ve got company.” he said, holding Lilith a little closer. Perhaps it was Marko who followed them. Though that demon seemed cowardly for not approaching them in the street, so there was a good chance that it was someone else doing the dirty work for him. He snickered to himself at the thought. How pathetic is that. Still, the rest of the group just had to bring that peep squeak home, and now everyone is flocking to them. He still thought because of that reason, they deserved what they got coming. But for the sake of Quinton he would behave himself and help…if necessary.
Before he headed back to the room, he looked down at Lilith, who on cue looked back up at him. He gave her a certain look, and she immediately transformed into her doll form. With her now smaller, he placed her safely in his coat pocket. “Shall we?” He said looking back towards Quinton, then heading back to the room.
As soon as he got back to the room, he raised an eyebrow when he saw a demon in the middle of everyone. “Oh my…a new addition. “ He started to say and started to walk to one side of the room, while mentally sizing up Azrael. He then leaned himself against a wall, folding his arms across his chest. “If you’re after that kid, he’s really not so special. He cries, he whines, he screams that he’s hungry constantly. Quite annoying really. Kids are awful as it is, they’re such a pain to train. You’re better off finding someone else who will know how to process things other than when it was time to eat. “ he spoke and shrugged.
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Eric was rather surprised, yet also relieved, when he saw Kurai start to walk back towards him. At the same time, he was starting to feel even more miserable now. He had been a dick to them and yet Kurai was being relatively nice to him. Even though he didn't really do anything harmful, he still felt extremely bad about it.
I am such an ass hole, he thought to himself as Kurai came up to him and spoke to him. He could barely even understand Kurai. It all sounded like a blur, and his accent didn't help out any. So, he decided to just remain quiet.
The effort it took to stand up, even with Kurai's help was absolutely horrible. His legs were on fire. The need to just go to sleep kept getting stronger the longer he was up. Hopefully they would get back to Earth soon, and that the healer this guy mentioned was actually good at it.
"I'm sorry," he managed to mumble while walking along with Kurai. Hopefully he would hear it, even though it didn't change what he did.
---

Maxwell was focusing on Axel's shoulder as he started to talk. He wasn't sure what kind of vampire he was, so it was best to not look him in the eyes. If it wasn't already dark out, he would have his sunglasses on like he did during the day. Unfortunately, most vampires were more active at night, for obvious reasons, so he and all the other vampire hunters had to take the risk of getting glamoured, or dealing with a particularly charismatic vampire.
"I honestly don't give a damn if you have kids," Maxwell growled and almost looked Axel in the eye. "Vampire children are even worse, and if you're the father of the one in the area then that gives me all the much more reason to kill you. I have no sympathy for you, because you went after one of my children."
That last detail wasn't terribly important, nor was it on a need to know basis for Axel or any vampire, but he said it anyway.
Somewhat involuntarily, he took a step closer to Axel. He swallowed hard due to the fact that no one had even showed up yet. Perhaps they had hurt themselves fairly badly on the ice Suru had laid out, or they just weren't sure where he was. He also wasn't going to radio them in due to the fact if he lowered his gun, Axel was clearly still strong enough to be able to pounce on him. Weakened or not, he wasn't a match for a vampire on top of him.
The red color in Axel's eyes eventually caught Maxwell's from his perifial vision, and mistakenly looked into his eyes for a moment.
---

Ha frowned at this new demon person just waltzing into the room. "Excuse me Mr. Contractor-demon, but I am not just able to heal people. I'm a demon too. I'd ask you what your name is, but you're one of a million other contract demons so there's not much reason to remember your name."
All he had to do was remember the way his soul smelt and looked, so he would be able to find him that way. He could change his looks all he wanted, even his name, but not his soul.
As Niko began explaining what happened, Ha let out a sigh and began to undo his bandages. They were not only bloody, but also wet. That could cause rashes on Niko and  that would be very bad.
"Well, it looks like tonight is just going to get even more interesting," he muttered. "I might have to do some bartering and that's always fun."
As Ahriman started to talk about Daichi, Ha placed his hand on Niko's shoulder, and within a few seconds, it was healed due to it being a minor wound. To clean the blood off of Niko and his hand, he had a towel from the bathroom appear into his hand and began to wipe Niko off.
"I know you're self conscious about your arms, but don't be," Ha said and hugged Niko once he was done cleaning off the one arm. "All of here that actually know you love you for who you are, not for your arms." His words were sincere, but he also hoped it would help Niko not feel as awkward.

Ian frowned at this newcomer and crossed his arms. It was more than obvious he was a demon, and if he planned on starting shit he came to the wrong place.
"Getting your mom might actually be a good idea," Ian said to Kai as he eyed Azrael. "If Michael is with her, tell him Niko's okay and we're in Ha's room. Mentioning the fact that there's a demon here as well might be a good idea as well... though I don't really advise bringing them here."
This guy didn't really seem to be looking for trouble, but that didn't necessarily mean anything. In fact, he seemed to have absolutely no interest in the kid. After Ha's statement of "contractor demon" it was extremely clear that this guy was sent by the other person watching them earlier which was rather... pathetic, and rather disheartening. That at least made it clear he wouldn't be a real problem.

As soon as Azrael appeared, a frown spread across Suru's face. He didn't even wait for him to finish listing off what everyone was to leave the room. Ha and Ian could take care of it if it got ugly. He really wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone's bullshit. He wasn't entirely sure why he was in such a pissy mood, but he was. He didn't normally get pissed off so easily, but perhaps it was just one of those days.
He figured Ookami would be with Haruo and Michaela opposed to their room, so he headed there with Daichi and unlocked the door. He really didn't know what he was going to do with the kid.
Upon entering the room, he laid Daichi down on one of the two beds, sat down at the corner and pinched the bridge of his nose. There was way too much swimming around in his head right now that needed to be sorted out.

Before Ahriman walked off into the room, and before Suru walked out, Quinton took Ahriman's hand and pulled him back into a real kiss. "I love you," he said as he began walking back to the room with him, and let go of his hand just as Suru walked out.
He looked kind of grumpy, but when he showed up outside he seemed irritable too. Shrugging to himself, he decided it would be best to just leave it be. It's not like he would be able to do anything about it anyway. The guy had a lot going on in his life and he doubted he told people about it and well... bottling it up was bad.
Upon entering the room, it took a lot of self control to not hug Ahriman from behind and just hang on him. Like his father, he figured that this guy wasn't the one from outside. Something just felt different. Plus, if he wanted to kid Suru just walked out with him.
"Most kids are like that," he whispered to Ahriman. "They aren't exactly dependent until their teenage years and even then, some still aren't after that." Pretty much every kid Ahriman saw was under his hate list, but that applied to adults too, so it didn't really matter.
---

"I don't have anything," Olafr said as he flicked the light off. "When I whore myself I'm not stupid, I use a condom because I'm usually on the bottom." He would spare Cayden the details and just let his mind think of the stuff he did, if he so chose. He really didn't give a fuck.
As he  came back over to Cayden, he ran his fingers light up Cayden's body, starting at his waist, and had a small amount of electricity come out of his hands so that his light touch  was even tinglier. He really, really loved how smooth Cayden's skin was, it was rather nice. Upon one his his hands reaching Cayden's neck, he stopped and brushed his cheek. Part of him wanted to kiss him and take his soul, but the other, stronger part of him still wanted to get laid and he wasn't a necrophiliac.
As he took his hands off of Cayden, he opened up a cold water bottle, wet his hands slightly and flicked the cold water at Cayden so that it would land at a few different spots on his body, and then returned himself to the bed and spread Cayden's legs and leaned over him. "You smell really good you know," he said with a snicker, unzipped his pants and kissed Cayden, tongue and all once more.
contracteryin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakai on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Axel clucked his tongue and smirked faintly when Maxwell spoke. No regard for a family. But the one in the area, he definitely wasn't the father of that one. His children were probably back home. Or off exploring the world. Regardless, Axel figured the less he mentioned about his family the better off they would be so he refrained from correcting Maxwell. Nor did he make any comment towards Maxwell apparently being Eric's father. His eyes were focused intently on Maxwells, just waiting for the perfect moment.
The second Maxwell looked into Axel's eyes, Axel locked him into a glamoured state and straightened up, never breaking eye contact or blinking. His voice shifted to a melodic, hypnotizing tone.
"Now then, what were you saying about radioing in to your back up? I'm positive you were just about to do it. And you were going to tell them that the situations been handled, weren't you? And then you were going to let me walk away, out of sight, and to safety" Axel told Maxwell. He didn't expect Maxwell to be so well prepared so even he forgot to mention that Maxwell wouldn't remember this or that he would stop hunting for Axel. Axel's main focus was getting away for now so he could sleep off whatever was coursing through his veins. His eyes remained locked on Maxwell's as he waited for the hunter to follow his orders.
------
Azrael listened patiently to everyone speaking, then smiled and walked over to Ahriman and inspected him.
"You may be right, but unfortunately a certain brat sent me to retrieve him. Not that I have any good reason other than boredom to be here, and he wouldn't be capable of raising a kid anyways," Azrael said that last bit once again mostly to himself, before speaking to Ahriman directly again.
"I like you. Handsome and honest. Good traits, though, a little surly" Ahriman grinned, then looked at the other person that complained about being called a healer. He had noticed that Suru and Daichi had left but he was being honest when he claimed he had no reason aside from boredom for being there. It would be fun to play with this group for a while and string Marko along for a little bit.
"Well, Mr. Also-A-Demon, I think healing is a very convenient ability. Not that I would need it, but still..." Azrael responded, scratching the back of his head.
"I don't remember my given name anyways, so I guess it wouldn't matter," Azrael shrugged, then sat where he was standing to listen to Niko's story. His heart almost went out to the group for everything they'd had to deal with. As demons went, Azrael was fairly sympathetic when it came to neutral parties or those he was working for. These few seemed to have a really draining day. Once the bandages were put on Niko and Niko finished explaining the nights events, Azrael looked around and then stood.
"Well, I won't apologize on behalf of the person that sent me, nor can I really apologize for barging in the way I did, but I can assure you I don't intend to harm anyone," Azrael reassured them all, though he doubted they'd believe him. Azrael tilted his head, as if lost in thought, then grinned darkly.
"Besides, maybe we can make a deal. I've been wanting some revenge on that brat for a while. This could benefit us both." Azrael told them, a mischievous hint in his tone. He really hoped they'd accept and he could make a new contract, albeit perhaps a weak one so he would still have most his freedom.
-------------
Daichi stared at Azrael for a moment before nuzzling into Suru as if to hide. When he was laid down he sat up and stared at Suru, then frowned. Silently he crawled over to Suru, then cuddled up close to him. He wasn't entirely sure if he could do anything to make Suru feel better, but he suddenly felt bad, though he wasn't completely sure why. Yawning softly and rubbing an eye, Daichi leaned into Suru's side, nearly falling asleep just like that.
"Night, Suru," Daichi mumbled, his 'r' a little weak.
----------------------
Cayden was relieved to hear Olafr didn't have anything and he was set slightly at ease, despite the light being turned off. Suddenly he was completely blind. Hands bound, nude, and blindfolded, he felt pretty pathetic. He didn't really care much that Olafr had whored himself out. Cayden had done some shady things in his past himself, and who was he to judge another.
Cayden shivered and moved a little at Olafrs touch. It seemed unusual somehow, and Cayden grinned and squirmed involuntarily. It was almost ticklish, and being touched while under these circumstances was already a little bit more than he had experienced all at once. It made him feel vulnerable and exposed. Still, when Olafrs hand brushed Caydens cheek, the faerie leaned into the touch and nuzzled the hand while he could. When Olafr drew back Cayden was a little confused and tried to listen for him. He heard something and knew Olafr was still there, but was unsure of what he was doing until he felt cold droplets hit him.
The faerie hissed softly in surprise and freezed up completely, a shiver going through his body. The water felt extremely cold against his warm skin and he bit his lip as Olafr leaned over him. The faerie didn't say anything to Olafrs words. He couldn't think of much to say besides 'thank you' or 'you too' and neither really seemed to want to come out in this situation.
Not that it mattered, because Olafr was kissing Cayden within another moment and Cayden responded, almost hungrily, to the kiss.
Malakai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:30 am

Kurai continued his slow pace, feeling that Eric was barely holding up his weight. Hopefully he wouldn’t pass out on him. Carrying dead weight always sucked, but he would if he truly had to. He heard Eric’s soft apology, and was kind of taken back by it. For him it was rare to experience someone who was willing to apologize for what they did so quickly. He truly didn’t appreciate what Eric did, from stealing Kai’s wallet to pantsing him in public. The only thing that kept Eric from experiencing even more pain was that he didn’t physically hurt anyone. And though he was one to hold grudges, he figured he would give Eric a second chance. He then sighed before saying “It’s alright....”
As they approached their destination, Kurai came to a pause while still holding on to Eric. “Alright, we’re here.” he said, and looked up at the greyed out sky. By the looks of it, it seemed like almost everyone was up there…or Ha was just having some crazy party with a bunch of random women. Both seemed pretty valid at this point. He hoped it was the former though. Barging in on Ha with random women, via shadow, while carrying a person who was nearing unconsciousness seemed like a very awkward situation. “Hang on.” he said, as he teleported the two of them, up and through one of the shadows in Ha’s room. 
Once they arrived the first thing he noticed was that everyone was indeed here and not random women. Which was good. What wasn't good though was the presence of an unfamiliar demon standing in the middle of the room. What great timing. He had never seen this demon before, and he hoped it wouldn’t be a bad encounter. Though he couldn't be bothered him at the moment, he still had Eric and needed to get Ha to attend to him. “Ha. We need your expertise on this one. “ 

As Niko watched Ha take off his bandages, a wave of anxiety started to hit him. Only a select few have been designated to help him take his bandages off, and only one helps on a daily basis pretty much, that person being Michael. It wasn’t like the group hadn’t seen him with his bandages off either, so the fear of judgment was irrational. Nonetheless he was still extremely self-conscious about his arms. As the bandages unraveled more of the scar tissue that was hidden was revealed. His arms being scarred from his shoulders to his fingertips was a hassle to hide. Often times he wondered if there was a better method out there other than bandages, that he had to redo at least once a day if he was lucky. 
Once the healing process was done, Niko smiled a bit at Ha when he told him that, and hugged him back. “Yeah, I know.” he said. Which he did, but that didn’t mean he still didn’t feel the awkwardness around everyone in situations like these. He then sighed and looked over at Azrael who was now inflating Ahriman’s ego. This new demon didn't seem bad, which was good he supposed. As for the contract thing, he wasn't so sure. Well for one he wasn't really processing it clearly. He really didn't want to go and get this other demon right now either. All he wanted was sleep.
Niko soon snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Kurai's voice. He turned to look over art him and smiled a bit. He was so relieved to see that he was alright and the blue haired guy was still alive.

Kai watched Azrael curiously, perhaps this demon wasn’t going to try and start something, boy would that be nice. He then glanced over at Ian as he spoke and gave a small nod. “I can do that.” he said, and just as he turned around, he saw his dad standing behind him with Eric draped around him. “Dad!” he said in Japanese in a happy tone. He was really happy to see him, he was starting to get worried that something bad might’ve happened; and what was even better his dad seemed to have been nice to Eric. Though Eric still looked like shit from the beatings Axel have him. He then stepped to the side, so Ha was able to see what was going on. He figured that they were going to go about with their own thing, so he continued with his original mission in which was to go inform his mom and Michael. He then ran out the room and down the hall to his parents' room.
Knocking on the door he waited patiently till Saika opened.  

"Ah yes but the only difference is with that kid and every other kids... Is that, that kid will remain that way forever. So that's hellah annoying. " Ahriman responded to Quinton before looking over at Azrael who was approaching him. He watched him curiously, as he began to speak and was a bit surprised that he said he liked him... after only saying one maybe two sentences. Plus he called him handsome on top of it. Which only inflated his already big ego even more. "Heh... You've got good taste then." He said, though he couldn't say the same for Azrael. He rarely liked anyone, especially other demons.
As the demon continued to speak he raised an eyebrow at him when he mentioned making a new contract with them. So he was willing to fight against the other demon who sent him here. How interesting. He'd be all for it, however if the demon was in Hell he'd have a bit more difficult time getting there without an escort. At that thought he pouted a bit. He hated asking for help and that would just be one hell of a question to ask as a demon to another demon. Perhaps Azrael could bring Marko up here then that'd be a whole different story. However he was still curious in what this contract was about. "I'm listening." He said to Azrael, surely no one else would agree. They were tired and wanted sleep. Pathetic.
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:18 pm

A part of Maxwell was aware of the fact that Axel was glamouring him, but another part of him, which had become the dominant part, was telling him he really should listen to Axel. He hadn't really been planning on calling up everyone else unless Axel became a problem as it was.
Well, now he was a problem and there wasn't anything he could really do about it due to the fact he looked him in the eyes. He swore that the red in their eyes was to catch peoples eyes just as they had done to him.
Once Axel was done speaking he set his jaw. With all the will power he had, he stood still for about five seconds before he let out a heavy sigh that almost sounded like a groan.
"I was going to call them due to the fact I thought I would be able to handle you. I guess I was wrong." His jaw was still set as he spoke. He really didn't want to let this guy go. He would probably go track Eric down and kill him... if he wasn't already dead. There was absolutely no way that he would let that happen. He was a cold blooded killer and he absolutely couldn't stand it.
"Fine. I'll let you go. If you find Eric, leave him alone, or even better... help him since I'm sure you started this. You're a cold blooded killer."
He wasn't sure if it had anything to do with the glamouring, but he found himself mirroring exactly what he was thinking and it wasn't going too well.
---

"Don't listen to Ahriman, he's a shitty deal maker and I am sure he'll cut you short," Ha said just before Kurai appeared and let out a heavy groan when Kurai appeared.
"Jesus Christ, what the hell happened to him?" he asked as his eyes turned a light grey instead of their usual blue. "I'm going to assume he's the blue haired kid Niko mentioned was being chased along with some black haired kid, where'd he go?"
As he finished his sentence, his eyes turned back to their usual brown and Yu appeared. She was dressed in black skinny jeans, a black and gray horizontal striped sweater that covered her hands. She bore black, shiny hair in a hime cut, as well as a little eyeliner.

"You have a lot of explaining to do," Yu said to Ha in Mandarin as she crossed her arms and headed over to Eric, taking him from Kurai. She was far better at healing than Ha was, though Ha wasn't bad.
She gave Kurai a slight nob and set Eric on the ground, laying him on his back and continued to speak. He was really beat up. His aura wasn't bad, nor was his soul so he couldn't imagine what he did to get so badly beat up. His eyes were closed, he had been slumped against Kurai and now he was just lying on the floor.

"I had absolutely nothing to do with this, I swear," Ha replied in Mandarin as he put his hands up, stood up and moved a little closer to Azrael. "I was going to go to bed and then Ian texted me, and then Niko told me what I told you. I figured you'd be better for the whole entire healing thing. I don't want to accidentally fuck up. Plus there's that guy."

Yu let out a bit of a sigh and placed a hand on Eric's hand, which was by far the most beat up portion of his body. The area began to glow a soft blue while a stitching sound began to come from the area she was healing. "Do whatever you want, I suppose. I'm here so I can prevent you from doing anything stupid."

Ha clucked his tongue and decided to ignore Yu. She had been sleeping and he woke her up so it was obvious that she was going to give him a hard time. "What exactly do you want? Also, Ahriman, you're wrong. The kid can grow up. That doesn't mean he will, but vampire children are rarely children forever. It depends on a lot of things, so I think it would be best if you kept your mouth shut."
Hopefully Ahriman wouldn't get too pissed off. He had become pretty good at avoiding shadow related things because of Kurai, so he would be all good if he decided to start physical shit. In all likelihood he doubted that would happen, but he couldn't guarantee anything with Ahriman.

When Ha said Ahriman's bartering skills were shit and told Ahriman to keep his mouth shut, Quinton took Ahriman's hand and began to rub Ahriman's hand with his thumb. He really hoped that he wouldn't get angry. Here was not the time and place, though this visitor would certainly love to see a fight between two demons he didn't know. Well, with Yu, it would technically be three but that wasn't the point.
As he rubbed Ahriman's hand, he laced his fingers with Ahiman but had the hand in such a way that no one would be able to really see it. Touching Ahriman in one way or another always seemed to help cool him down in situations where he would normally get pissed.

Once Kurai appeared, Ian walked over to where he was. "What the hell happened?" he asked. "Niko only told us up to the part where you and Suru ran away. I'm sure Yu wants to knoe as well due to the fact she's healing him." He paused. "In case you're wondering, Suru is here but he left.
The poor kid was pretty beat up. You could see some of the bones in his hand it was so mangled. His fingers were everywhere and it had been hurt long enough so that blood was starting to crust around the wounds. The smell of blood was intoxicating and disgusting. Hopefully the poor kid wouldn't need a blood transfusion.

'Right, left, right, left, right... left... right... le...ft,' Eric thought as he was walking with Kurai. With each step his body was getting heavier. By the time that they reached the destination he was almost out cold. He had lost at least three or four pints of blood from his hand and he was feeling it.
Actually, at this point, he wasn't feeling much. The constant pain was still unbearable, but after dealing with it for the last half an hour it was almost becoming dull. All he wanted was to sleep. It was the only real thing on his mind.
He cracked open his eyes to see Yu leaning above him. He didn't recall seeing her before.
Next thing he knew, there was a searing pain that shot all the way through his body. At the same time, he felt his hand moving, or rather parts of it. Kurai had mentioned a healer and she had to be it. He hadn't expected it to hurt so much, but healing broken bones and torn flesh didn't seem like something that would feel nice about healing.
He wanted to scream, but he couldn't find the energy to, nor his voice. He had heard that sometimes there was so much pain you couldn't even make a noise and that had to be part of what was going on now.
---

Just before Daichi leaned onto him, Suru took off his trench coat and threw it onto a nearby chair. Right after, he took his boots off and let out a heavy sigh just as Daichi leaned into him.
Seeing Daichi leaning against him reminded him of Nyyrikki when he was little. His hair was never as white as Daichi's, but he was blonde and little nonetheless. t had been a very long time since Nyyrikki was little, so it made him feel somewhat nostalgic.
"Goodnight," Suru said as he patted on Daichi's head slightly. Whenever Ookami came back to the room he would have to move over to the other bed, but hopefully Daichi would remain asleep until morning.
---

Michael was in his wolf form, feeling rather comfortable with his head on Saika's lap. He had responded to Niko that he wanted to see him once he got back, but he was yet to get a response. He really hoped Niko was alright. He was beginning to get really sleepy. At the rate things were going he was going to end up falling asleep on Saika's lap. Haruo, Ookami, and Saika were talking about something but he couldn't tell what. He wasn't in the mood to process words. At the moment, as he thought not even a half a minute ago, he just wanted to know Niko was okay.
---

**I meant to say in the last reply that he also threw some lube onto the bed, but I forgot to do that. Let's just pretend he did.

Olafr was rather pleased that Cayden was responding rather well. By the way he smelt and looked, he seemed to be embarrassed. He was for sure going to try and embarrass him more, but he wasn't entirely sure how he could. Insulting him would probably just piss him off opposed to just embarrassing him; that seemed to vary a lot from person to person. He wasn't really in the mood to piss him off.
After unzipping his pants and while still kissing Cayden, he popped open a bottle of lube, put a decent amount on his fingers and slid two into Cayden, figuring he wouldn't need much stretching out. The sooner he got his dick in Cayden the better.
contracteryin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakai on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Axel began to grow impatient and narrowed his eyes. He was worried about where Maxwell's backup was and when they would be coming, but the best way to deal with that would be to get the leader to call them off. As Maxwell spoke, Axel narrowed his eyes, trying to override Maxwells mind. Usually at this point most people would have already done what Axel said, but Maxwell must really be fighting him.
"You're going to call off your back up and tell them you have this handled," Axel told Maxwell, speaking in an authoritative tone. Sure, Maxwell said he would let him go, but with how Maxwell was acting right now Axel couldn't be completely positive.
"You're going to leave me be, and if I see the kid I'll make sure he doesn't die."
If he isn't already dead. . .
Axel bit his tongue at the cold blooded killer part. He didn't like to be considered a murderer but he supposed in a way all vampires were. Besides, anything that could distract him from glamouring Maxwell could ruin all his effort thus far and it wouldn't help him. Slowly, keeping his eyes on Maxwell, Axel started to move out the alley. It was hard to keep his eyes trained on Maxwell's, especially since whatever was coursing through him made him lose sensation in his muscles, but he somehow managed to make it a few feet without stumbling.
"You're going to go out the other end of the alley, now, and if you see your back up, you're going to tell them you dealt with it," Axel ordered once more. He didn't want to turn his back on Maxwell in this state, but he couldn't walk backwards with numb legs. He would have to wait for Maxwell to leave.
-----------
Azrael grinned at Ahriman and opened his mouth, ready to make a deal before looking to Ha with a grin. Almost instantly however, his attention was drawn to Kurai and Eric. At this point he was almost happy Marko had sent him for Daichi, this was the most entertainment he'd had in probably 30 years. People weren't big on demon summonings anymore, and aside from a few rare instances, the summonings were no longer done properly. The things people asked for lately seemed exceedingly petty as well, at least to Azrael. Their soul was usually his to claim within a few days, once their wish had been fulfilled. Between those small deeds Azrael spent his time in Hell, so this could be the perfect opportunity for him to breathe some fresh air and have some fun.
When Ha's eyes changed Azrael stared intently, trying to determine what the cause was. However, when Yu walked in, his attention was drawn to her, and he looked her over, trying to not be too obvious that he was admiring her body. He mumbled softly to himself before he looked back to Ha, then to Ahriman. He smirked at Ha's words to him and spoke in a gleeful tone.
"Oh, I like you too, Mr. Also-A-Demon. I have a feeling I'll enjoy the time I spend with your little group," Azrael hoped that last bit didn't seem too much like a threat.
----------------------
As Cayden heard the bottle of something open, he assumed it was lube, but wasn't entirely sure. After all, Cayden was almost certain that so far the experience had just been the tip of the iceburg. There was probably a lot more to come, unless this guy was all talk. Still, Cayden insantly knew he was right when he felt Olafrs fingers enter him. Cayden let out a small groan and spread his legs even more, adjusting to the feeling. Being denied the chance to cum only made Cayden more desperate and he felt the desire burning inside of him. He almost wanted to beg Olafr to fuck him, but held back his words with the assumption that Olafr would be fucking him within seconds. At least, Cayden hoped.
Malakai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top